• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Where will you be playing Armored Core VI?

What console will you be using to play Armored Core VI?

• PS5

Votes: 113 41.7%
  • PS4

Votes: 5 1.8%
  • Xbox Series S or X

Votes: 29 10.7%
  • XBONE

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • PC

Votes: 73 26.9%
  • I'm not playing Armored Core

Votes: 48 17.7%
  • Deck

Votes: 3 1.1%

• Total voters

Danjin44

The nicest person on this forum
Played with vsync forced OFF at 100+ fps to feel the difference???
No what system you play if there was “massive input lag” you would notice, I put 300+ hours in PS5 version and I didn’t experience any input lag. I would imagine it would have been pain in the ass to play if that was the case.

Last edited:

Krathoon

I went ahead and ordered it. You can get the Deluxe edition for $60 on Green Man Gaming and Fanatical.

Looks like the game can run on a potato.:messenger_grinning:

Krathoon

It sounds like they really optimized it. It has really low spec requirements.

Oh yeah. I forgot this is a From Software game. They are great a making games that run well.

Last edited:

chaseroni

Grabbing the PS4 version that upgrades to PS5 for free.

My reason for not grabbing the PS5 version is because you can't rollback to the PS4 version on the PS5 disc (despite what you may read from users on this forum :rolleyes:) and they are the same price.
Should the PS5 version have issues maintaining a solid framerate, you might be able to spin up the BC version and get smoother experience at the cost of some visuals.

Very interested to see how the PC version turns out though, 120fps sounds great.
I'm hyped for the game, it looks super fun

Griffon

Amazed that I'm still the only one dude who voted Deck.

Brad Pitt Oscars GIF by The Academy Awards

Last edited:

Killer8

Disabling "Microsoft Device Association Root Enumerator" in the device manager seemed to cure Elden Ring's stutter for me. It's probably the first time ever that random advice like that on the internet actually worked. I'm really hoping AC6 doesn't have the same issues, but then again consoles are not exactly great either for From releases. At the end of the day, PC is where the majority of the player base is going to be.

yazenov

PS5 via digital. I share the game with a family member so its basically half price for me.

Last edited:
Top Bottom