• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Where is Phil Spencer when you need him? Mobile Gaming needs to change

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm in the bathroom and I realized there is no Age of Empires for my android. I want to strategically clap cheeks with tactics. Phil Spencer needs to power my dreams and make android ports of these rts games. And Diablo. I want Diablo 1 and 2 available while I'm taking a crap. I'm not the only one who wants to raise a dynasty while assaulting the porcelain throne. Where is this games anywhere strategy that he keeps harping on about?

And for god sakes port the entertainment packs to mobile and windows. I spent a lot of time on windows 3.1 pipe dream and chips challenge.

ParaSeoul

He has a solution for you,its called Xcloud.
The Office Lol GIF by NETFLIX

AV

We ain't outta here in ten minutes, we won't need no rocket to fly through space
He just bought king, a huge mobile. I want native android ports. I'm not gonna have lag in an rts with touch controls.

You're playing an RTS on a touch-screen phone. A tiny bit of latency is the least of your worries.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom