• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

When will we get pronoun tags under our usernames?

Ar¢tos

My pronoun is "ShitFace McFucked" and it requires declensions, and in my made up language there are 47 declensions and 134 pronoun contractions.
EviLore EviLore please make sure there is enough room for all of them under my nickname, mmmmkay?

I identify as a Moderator.

P0TdRNR.jpg

Grinchy

Banned
I want she/her if the sentence you are speaking/writing is a positive statement.

He/him if it's a negative statement.

They/Them if it's neither negative or positive. And anyone who doesn't follow these rules is committing a hate crime.

Last edited:

Mobius_

Banned
Uh oh! Can't make jokes around here I guess. Some guy that just registered last week said so!! I sure hope he doesn't tell his buddies on retardera!! :messenger_face_screaming:
I don’t even have an account on that site. Just find it funny Gaf can’t seem to forget about Resetera.

Woffls

Woffls
Boomer in Black
AC/DC

I identify as an electron and don’t need any more of your negativity thanks

iconmaster

Banned
I just wish we didn't have a default "MEMBER" tag, like I couldn't care less about that information. Oh this poster is a member here? You don't say. Oh they're a JUNIOR member? Still don't care.

Remove the "Member" tag, but replace it with something really humiliating for the Neos.

p_xavier

Authorized Fister
Someone at work told us it was them pronouns, we all started laughing. It was them only day at work. Fuck those mentally challenged folks.

Top Bottom