• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What the hell PSN ?!

rofif

Can’t Git Gud
What is this new captcha trash ?!
I have to solve 10 puzzles to log to psn... always around 7-8 riddle, I get this fucking washing machine and IT'S NOT THERE !
It's especially annoying because psn very often logs you out...
Digital future my ass. They make us solve this shitty broken puzzles for 10 minutes over and over. (or I am a robot, not sure)

YOOnnZ7.png

Proper one is like this and you move the watermelon to the orbit 4 lol. Why why why
wDQK9hd.png

edit: again WHERE IS THE FUCKING WASHING MACHINE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And when you reset you start from 1
no87wJb.png

Last edited:

Shin-Ra

The issue is that there is no washing machine. I had my GF try to sign in and this came up and she had a symbol that wasn't there too. At that point she hit restart at the bottom. I think it expects you to do this because a bot wouldn't and just try its best to match.
Like when you have to pick bicycles and there’s a moped.

Crayon

These things trying to fool ai are getting a little tough for me lol.

Like c'mon does that elevated crosswalk count as a bridge or what?

Xion_Stellar

People should stop referencing data that makes me feel uncomfortable because games get ported to platforms I don't like
I went through something similar recently when I was trying to log into my FF14 account to resubscribe least week it got to the point where I gave up and had to use the audio option to prove I'm not a bot.

Last edited:

LimanimaPT

Yes, I had to solve a different puzzle with cars or something. Totally ridiculous. It took me more then 10 minutes to login.

Sony does this because they only want super intelligent People playing their games. Who wants losers on their platform, Xbox already has those and look how the console is doing.

(I kid I kid)

Top Bottom