• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What are your fondest gaming memories?

Markio128

I was thinking about how gaming has been a constant in my life since such a very early age and how lucky I have been to have lived through so many technological leaps.

My dad bought an Atari 2600 when they first became available in the UK (I think he had to take out a second mortgage haha), which came with a sort of multipack of games, if I remember rightly.

The first console game I ever played was Pong, and it blew my tiny mind; being able to manipulate objects on a TV screen with a controller, with another player to boot. I genuinely remember neighbours queuing up at the front door to witness this technical wizardry for the first time. I really did feel like the cool kid!

Following this, my next moment of gaming magic happened when I moved into a mates house and he had just imported an N64 with Super Mario 64. Running around the castle grounds with Mario for the first time, climbing trees and trying to master the triple jump was pure joy.

There have been many cool moments to reminisce for me personally, but I don’t want to bore you with them all. Those that quickly standout are Ridge Racer and trying to best friends lap times, creating games for the first time using Shoot Em Up Construction Kit (made a working version of PacMan with a mate) and betting on games of Sensible Soccer at a friends - and mostly winning with 60 yard banana shots (if you know, you know!).

They don’t necessarily need to be classic games, but moments that you won’t forget for whatever reason.

MetalRain

There was time (circa 2004) when me and my best friend spent many nights playing ADOM, trying different character builds and trying to complete quests in different order. It was great game to explore and discuss with a friend. That game was kind of bonding medium we had, common interest while we otherwise were quite a bit different.

Magic was kind of lost when we found wiki pages and every quest, item and mechanic were explained. But we still kept trying and while it's been almost two decades I've actually never finished ADOM.

Last edited:

Heimdall_Xtreme

Jim Ryan Fanclub's #1 Member
Being on live television with Gus Rodríguez. ( I was in televisión 4 times in my life), Because I was the first person in the world to discover a Yoshi island easter egg.

My name appeared in a famous video game magazine in Mexico.

Winning first place in a contest. I win a Rock band special Bundle and my name came out in the contest.

Win 20 rounds with different people in arcade launch day of Marvel vs. Capcom 2 with only 1 coin.

That a TV show mentioned my name to me and my friend 2 years ago on TV.

Last edited:

junguler

Banned
me and my brother were playing wwf wrestlemenia arcade on the Genesis Genesis , i was bam bam he was undertaker. i would go up the ropes and jump on him over and over again, bam bam had this amazing animation of melting the fucker down. suddenly i realize my controller is not working anymore, turns out my brother was super angry with me and disconnected my controller and killed poor defenseless bam bam, the look on his was priceless.

Markio128

There was time (circa 2004) when me and my best friend spent many nights playing ADOM, trying different character builds and trying to complete quests in different order. It was great game to explore and discuss with a friend. That game was kind of bonding medium we had, common interest while we otherwise were quite a bit different.

Magic was kind of lost when we found wiki pages and every quest, item and mechanic were explained. But we still kept trying and while it's been almost two decades I've actually never finished ADOM.
I had to google search ADOM because I’m not familiar with it, but having done so, it looks great. I’m currently playing Dream Quest on iPad and I must have put hundreds of hours into it already and have still not finished the game. I wouldn’t mind, it was only £2.99! I’ll have to see if ADOM is available on apple store.

Vandole

In November of 2000, the company I was working for laid me off, but provided a very nice severance package. At that point I had been working for several years, coming straight out of college where I was also studying and working, and prior to that I was in high school where I was also studying and working.

So I took that opportunity to have an extended vacation and for the first time since I was a young teenager I did nothing... and it was wonderful. Basically, I would just sit in my apartment and play EverQuest with my best friend across town for around 10 hours a day. During that time I made some new friends through the game and a few even bled over into real life. It made for an absolutely wonderful winter.

Markio128

In November of 2000, the company I was working for laid me off, but provided a very nice severance package. At that point I had been working for several years, coming straight out of college where I was also studying and working, and prior to that I was in high school where I was also studying and working.

So I took that opportunity to have an extended vacation and for the first time since I was a young teenager I did nothing... and it was wonderful. Basically, I would just sit in my apartment and play EverQuest with my best friend across town for around 10 hours a day. During that time I made some new friends through the game and a few even bled over into real life. It made for an absolutely wonderful winter.
And who said gaming was unsociable? I have a friend on my PSN that I met on a gaming forum, who I found out lived literally 2-3 miles away. Several pub meetings later…..

Playing Smash Bros Melee with my friend until 2am back in middle school. Also watched him play Kingdom Hearts once and he beat the final boss, only for the disc to stop reading at the cutscene after it, freezing the game. He cleaned the disc and replayed the last boss fight like 4 times hoping it would work and he’d be able to save that he beat the game and see the last cutscene, but it never worked. The disc was too scratched. Was up until 4am that time.

Playing the Residents Evil games with my brother and speed running them. RE5 is still our go to co-op game.

anthony2690

Banned
Sonic/sega bus, it had sonic games and you got a goody bag etc, wish I could remember more as I was so young.

Getting a sega Saturn, being absolutely blown away by virtua fighter 2 (honestly thought games would never look better)

Sonic jam, loved this so much, even though I literally played sonic 3 & knuckles over and over like I did on the megadrive.
But it had these trailers for sonic cd, a cartoon intro and a Japanese trailer for the game, I NEEDED to play sonic cd, something I never did till the Xbox 360 release & sadly I didn't like the game that much. :( Haha

DGrayson

Mod Team and Bat Team
Staff Member
A lot to choose from when I was younger but probably the last time I truly enjoyed gaming before I was too old (I still enjoy it now but not in the same way) was when my best friend and I used to hang out nearly every day playing Dragon Quest VIII together. We would trade off the controller, the other person checking walkthroughs, or packing bowls etc.

Dont think I will ever have that feeling again.

Last edited:

Kev Kev

Capturing the final flag and other clutch moments in various Halo games.

Playing L4D2 on release night. I was doing drugs so I can’t remember if it was in the game or if I hallucinated it, but there was a corn field section with witches everywhere! Everywhere we turned we ran into another one, must of had a dozen or so chasing after us. It never happened since. We were freaking out and screaming and running lol. It was insane and awesome.

Beating Journey and having that bitter sweet moment where you have to part ways with your partner… same thing for AstroBot VR.
I got emotional when I realized my “little buddy” was getting back on his ship to leave, now that I had saved them. The he stayed and it was awesome!

BioShock… just the whole fucking thing. Solidified my position as gaming being a premier hobby in my life.

Many, many more…

Last edited:

Markio128

Capturing the final flag and other clutch moments in various Halo games.

Playing L4D2 on release night. I was doing drugs so I can’t remember if it was in the game or if I hallucinated it, but there was a corn field section with witches everywhere! Everywhere we turned we ran into another one, must of had a dozen or so chasing after us. It never happened since. We were freaking out and screaming and running lol. It was insane and awesome.

Beating Journey and having that bitter sweet moment where you have to part ways with your partner… same thing for AstroBot VR.
I got emotional when I realized my “little buddy” was getting back on his ship to leave, now that I had saved them. The he stayed and it was awesome!

BioShock… just the whole fucking thing. Solidified my position as gaming being a premier hobby in my life.

Many, many more…
I remember the first time me and a mate played against each other for a bit of practice on Halo multiplayer and I shot him in the face from what seemed like 20 miles away with a rocket. You had to be there, but I did laugh. A lot. I’m not sure he did though. Sometimes it’s the little things in life.

Markio128

A lot to choose from when I was younger but probably the last time I truly enjoyed gaming before I was too old (I still enjoy it now but not in the same way) was when my best friend and I used to hang out nearly every day playing Dragon Quest VIII together. We would trade off the controller, the other person checking walkthroughs, or packing bowls etc.

Dont think I will ever have that feeling again.
I know what you mean. When Ridge Racer first came out, me and a friend spent weeks, maybe months trying to best each other’s times on that one track. I can’t remember who won in the end, but they were good times (Pun intended).

amigastar

GTA 3 where to start, from the fantastic Physics (back then) to the awesome soundtrack to the hilarious Cutscenes. Driving through the rain with K-Jah on the radio was just sublime.

Last edited:

Nigel

Weird stuff like hunting down a memory card (back when they had low stock around 2001) just so my dad could save his Silent Hill 2 game.

Or being blown away by Oblivion of all things. In particular the part when you leave the sewer and you can see the forest.

Last edited:

Soodanim

Gold Member
  • The nostalgia of the Alex Kidd in Shinobi World’s soundtrack, which takes me back about 30 years
  • Streets of Rage 2. Getting it, playing it… all of it
  • Unwrapping my PlayStation 1 and Croc at Christmas after seeing adverts for it on TV
  • Staying up all night at a sleepover playing Perfect Dark multiplayer against bots
  • Being about 20 and all my mates from work all playing Modern Warfare 2. Golden era of social gaming

Markio128

Weird stuff like hunting down a memory card (back when they had low stock around 2001) just so my dad could save his Silent Hill 2 game.

Or being blown away by Oblivion of all things. In particular the part when you leave the sewer and you can see the forest.
Tbh, I was also blown away when I first ventured out into the open in Oblivion. It was probably the first game to give me that sense of adventure and wonderment since The Legend of Zelda OOT.

I also remember watching my dad trying to play Doom, I think on the PS1? It was hilarious at first, but fair play to him, he got pretty decent on it after a few weeks. I’d come back from college to find him in my room playing it when he was on leave haha.

midnight release for GTA V got in line early but then few hours later it was rammed and the queue was going down the road around the corner and down another road.

We had a sound boy rock up and some geezer MCing over his beats. The game store made everyone in line cups of tea. Was a good night.

Nigel

Tbh, I was also blown away when I first ventured out into the open in Oblivion. It was probably the first game to give me that sense of adventure and wonderment since The Legend of Zelda OOT.

I also remember watching my dad trying to play Doom, I think on the PS1? It was hilarious at first, but fair play to him, he got pretty decent on it after a few weeks. I’d come back from college to find him in my room playing it when he was on leave haha.
Got some good gaming memories with my dad. Silent Hill 2, MGS and Resident Evil 3 were some of the best.

Fbh

It's mostly just a bunch of happy childhood memories.
I can still picture it, it's a Saturday during summer break, we are having a BBQ by the pool, and then I spend the evening playing Chrono Cross or Pokemon or FFVIII until my my moms calls me from outside to come have some ice cream.

There's been other fun stuff too, like competing in a local Halo 3 tournament (we made it to the final....and got destroyed lol), also watching (and occasionally helping) my mom beat Journey in one sitting.
Dark Souls 1 was also great, just the whole experience of going through it the first time at the same time as some friends and spending the days sharing tips, strategies, secrets we had found, etc.

brian0057

Banned
There are several:
  • Playing Mario Party 7 with my siblings and friends on the Gamecube. Now that everyone is in their own corner of the world, I get nostalgic for that game.
  • Duking it out for hours on end in CS 1.6 with friends at the cyber cafe after college classes. Ditto for Warcraft III.
  • Competing with my younger brother on who can rack up the most kills in 1v1 Quake II for the PSOne. I'm still have the highest score.
  • A lot of those memories involve my younger brother. Star Wars: Jedi Powers Battle, Jackie Chan: Stuntmaster, Metroid Prime 2: Echoes, SSBM and B.
Gaming has been a major part of my life and I hope I'll keep playing until I'm six feet under.

Last edited:

brian0057

Banned
Being on live television with Gus Rodríguez. ( I was in televisión 4 times in my life), Because I was the first person in the world to discover a Yoshi island easter egg.

My name appeared in a famous video game magazine in Mexico.

Winning first place in a contest. I win a Rock band Deluxe Bundle and my name came out in the contest.

Win 20 rounds with different people in arcade launch day of Marvel vs. Capcom 2.

That a TV show mentioned my name to me and my friend 2 years ago on TV.
Dude, Gus is such a legend. RIP.
My brother and I went every month without fail to the newspaper kiosk just get the latest issue of Club Nintendo.
I still have stacks of them and I cherish each and every one of them.

Last edited:
Most of my favorite memories revolve around snow days or winter vacations as a kid, when staying inside and playing games all day was the default thing to do. I think back on the first time I played many of my favorite games (Ocarina, Majora, Goldeneye, those AKI wrestling games on N64, Melee, Metroid Prime) and right away can picture the blizzardy conditions outside.

Tschumi

My toon, short name Hal, winning Halbred of Smiting in ZG.

First time i played the French and Scottish campaigns in Age of Empires 2.

First time i played the Aztec campaigns in Age of Empires 2: The Conquerers Expansion.

The first time the Crusade mini wonder helped me thump a rival nation in Civilization 3.

The first time i got a city to fucking work in Sim City 3000 and 4.

The first time I played Grim Fandango.

The first time i effectively organised anything in 90s top-down crime simulator Gangsters, which you can find on gog.

The time i thought gaming couldn't make me happy any more then played Dishonored.

That night when I sat with my friends and cleared about half of Dungeon Siege by dawn, we got as far as the swamp and to this day I've never got through that swamp and beyond.

When i was legitimately the most dangerous player in my circle of friends with the pistol in Halo:CE.

That time I completed Morrowind, i still can't believe that that is one of the few games from that time I've entirely, outright completed.

Playing Yager on Xbox and feeling like i was sharing some kind of secret uberGame that nobody knew about.

Playing Crimson Skies on Xbox and being stunned by how effortlessly perfect the gameplay was.

Playing hugely underrated Serious Sam: The Next Encounter on GameCube and loving the Chinese sections.

Scanning my way through Metroid Prime.

Walking my way through Witcher 3.

Being totally shocked by the beauty, vibrancy and fun of LoZ:TWW on my brand new GameCube, which i had expected to be a halfbaked system.

When an older neighbour showed me Ground Control in like 2000 and I learned from a young age what the standard was for 3D RTS graphics, audio and style.

Discovering super fun Conflict Desert Storm co-op on Xbox and PS2.

Being really happy with SSX Tricky, then realising that SSX 3 was going to be something special, they confirming that it was the GOAT.

Playing heaps of Gladius for GameCube in German, coming back years later to see that my limited German had misunderstood some delightful plot points.

Beating Resident Evil 4 in one sitting.

Realising to my shock that Spyro on PS1 was really fun.

Going to my godmother's house and finding the Tarzan movie game on her computer and finding it to be really beautiful and lush.

Discovering Doom, Wolfenstein, and Hexen on a compilation disc in my weird friend's basement and preferring Rise of the Triad.

Playing Jedi Power Battles on that weird friend's Dreamcast.

Getting my first great Christmas present - a Sony Ericsson Walkman phone - and enjoying the mobile version of Lumines on it as i slowly grew into the design industry in Beijing.

Playing Persona 4 Golden in PS Vita mostly looking over the shoulder of my wife, who barely ever games but totally loved P4G and gifted me with equal, vicarious enthusiasm.

Leading my first raid in Vanilla WoW and getting compliments for my smooth calm voice and clear directions, getting people coming back weekly. Eventually graduating to guild leadership and raid leading on private servers.

Being introduced to both MGS and MGS 2 in the bedroom of my older cousin, his enthusiasm for the games dictated my opinion on them for life. To date I've never been particularly close to any of my cousins, even him lol.

Playing Pokemon Snap on n64s in the game shop window in Canberra Centre in the late 90s.

Discovering Age of Mythology quite late and being so, so excited by its similarities to AOE2, but every more excited by the differences between the two...

Discovering Neverwinter Nights 2 and playing it more or less by default until it surprisingly blossomed into a fantastic game that gave me heaps of fun and clearly lead to Pillars of Eternity.

Being so inspired by Pillars of Eternity 2 that i wrote possibly my personal favourite thread of all time here, and getting hugely positive feedback <3

Playing Stick Soldiers and gorging on Xiao Xiao on Newgrounds.

Having my first great run on a forum with the now defunct Escapist forums 10 or so years ago, making some hyper successful threads and getting great badges.

Having the same reaction to Fable on Xbox that i had to Harry Potter; a distinctive British brand of fantasy, sumptuously atmospheric and beautifully audible.

Realising after so much pain and protracted failures that Final Fantasy 12 was finally a Final Fantasy game that could hold my attention and inspire my imagination.

Getting a second hand Vita cheap in Japan, and having it help me get through a hospital stay following heart surgery.

i could keep going, I love gaming. I must sleep.

One last entry: The Last Guardian on PS4 giving me the same bonding with my wife that Persona 4 Golden did on Vita.

Last edited:

stn

I'll try to list them all...

1. Playing Street Fighter 2 as a kid for the first time, on my new SNES
  2. Getting DKC1 for Christmas and waking up at like 3AM to play it
  3. Getting the N64 on launch with SM64
  4. Playing a lot of WWF No Mercy and running a popular message board related to Gameshark hacking for the game
  5. Halo 1 LAN parties
  6. Going to an internet cafe with friends to play Counter-Strike
  7. Playing Perfect Dark against sims for hundreds of hours
  8. The first time I played Morrowind... and all the hangouts I had with my cousin were we would grind a character from level 0 to 100 in one night
  9. Playing Shinobi 2 and 3 with my cousin
  10. Screaming at my TV after I finally beat Alma in Ninja Gaiden... and then eventually becoming a top 500 player
  11. The KOTOR 1 plot twist
  12. Being a really good SSF2T and SSF2T HDR player, and managing to beat some legends in the tournament scene
  13. That first time you exit the sewers in Oblivion
  14. Beating my friend so many times in NBA Street Vol. 3 that I got to the top 10 leaderboards, lol
  15. The golden days of SF4 and SFxT, when tournaments were being played a lot and matches were constantly being uploaded to Youtube

Aesius

I used to play Star Wars Galactic Battlegrounds (RTS made on the AOE2 engine) with a guy who was on disability from work. He became one of the best players at the game because he could play for like 12 hours a day, lol. I was in my early teens and remember thinking that this dude had a golden ticket. I believe he said his disability was lifelong so he never needed to work again!

Now it actually seems like a pretty sad existence, but to a 14 year old who felt like school was getting in the way of gaming time, it seemed like a dream life.

Markio128

I'll try to list them all...

1. Playing Street Fighter 2 as a kid for the first time, on my new SNES
  2. Getting DKC1 for Christmas and waking up at like 3AM to play it
  3. Getting the N64 on launch with SM64
  4. Playing a lot of WWF No Mercy and running a popular message board related to Gameshark hacking for the game
  5. Halo 1 LAN parties
  6. Going to an internet cafe with friends to play Counter-Strike
  7. Playing Perfect Dark against sims for hundreds of hours
  8. The first time I played Morrowind... and all the hangouts I had with my cousin were we would grind a character from level 0 to 100 in one night
  9. Playing Shinobi 2 and 3 with my cousin
  10. Screaming at my TV after I finally beat Alma in Ninja Gaiden... and then eventually becoming a top 500 player
  11. The KOTOR 1 plot twist
  12. Being a really good SSF2T and SSF2T HDR player, and managing to beat some legends in the tournament scene
  13. That first time you exit the sewers in Oblivion
  14. Beating my friend so many times in NBA Street Vol. 3 that I got to the top 10 leaderboards, lol
  15. The golden days of SF4 and SFxT, when tournaments were being played a lot and matches were constantly being uploaded to Youtube
Man, SF2…. I remember playing the arcade game for the first time on a holiday in Cornwall and spending all my pocket money. Then when I got the opportunity to play the game on the SNES (I got the Mario World and SF2 bundle), it was that having an arcade game at home experience.

Reactions: stn

Heimdall_Xtreme

Jim Ryan Fanclub's #1 Member
Dude, Gus is such a legend. RIP.
My brother and I went every month without fail to the newspaper kiosk just get the latest issue of Club Nintendo.
I still have stacks of them and I cherish each and every one of them.
Yeah I meet him when I was 12 years old...

BTW... That was the magazine..

I also bought the magazine every month, until they made a lot of propaganda for pokemon there, stop buying it xD

The other live TV appearances were because I interviewed some musical pop groups in english. xD

Last edited:
Probably midnight launches waiting in line for a new console at Game. I got the Ps3, ps4 and ps5 at launch and I always felt like a big kid as soon as I got my huge Game branded sack of goodies lol.😊

Last edited:

Kaachan

As a kid I used to visit my grandma every weekend and holiday up until I was a teenager only to watch her play video games. For every game we played she would make a save file for us that she wouldn’t touch until next time I visited. I loved watching her play, there was just something about the way she voiced all the characters in the games as she explained every little thing about the gameplay, story and characters. I was especially fond of Chrono Trigger, Suikoden and the LoZ franchise. Discovering all those games for the first time with my granny remains one of my fondest memories.

Last edited:

Neff

First time I ever saw Space Harrier in the arcade
First time I ever did a Shoryuken
First time I ever nailed a Ridge Racer power slide
First time I ever heard Resident Evil's voice acting
First time I ever held a N64 controller
First time I ever jumped through a Super Mario 64 painting
First time I ever heard Street Fighter EX+α's music

To name a few

Never really played much as a kid. But I have some funny and sweet memories from the few games I played with my brothers. 🐧
I would say that after 2016 is when everything changed and I really started my journey into gaming. I met someone that had played games since childhood and wanted to share the love for games with me. It became something we did together. Today I have experienced soo many amazing games and I have so many wonderful memories from all of them. 🦆

Last edited:

MacReady13

Playing LadyBug on Coleco as a very young kid (possibly around 4-5 years of age) in the mid 80's is a great memory. First memory of gaming that got me hooked for life.

Playing Super Mario Bros on my uncle's NES was a game changer. Soon after that I got an NES and a 30-odd cm TV and I have never looked back! Quite literally changed my life (for better or worse, well, who knows)?!

Seeing and playing Street Fighter 2 on my friends SNES was mind blowing. How did they get arcade graphics and sounds into a console game??? 1st time I understood the leap from 8 to 16 bit graphics as all I'd seen were in magazines and it didn't look like that much of a leap...!

Seeing and playing Super Mario 64 was another moment in my life that I never thought possible in gaming- a 3D world done right! Changed gaming forever.

After that it's just been a little bit average to be honest. Yes, the graphical leaps have been huge but really, gaming advancements haven't exactly been widespread (although I will add in here my 1st time playing VR was transformative and in a way I'd love gaming to go down that path in the future for innovation instead of fucking streaming services)...

Athreous

When my mom got me a Sega Genesis (it was a megadrive, imported from japan) , back in 1994 I think (I was 7), and I literally slept with the box for days :D

Sybrix

Getting a PS1 for Xmas and playing Crash Bandicoot

Seeing MGS 2 for the first time

Playing Nightfire with my buddy all night

Playing Red Faction with my buddy all night

First time playing Halo

Getting my first gaming PC

Playing Skyrim and travelling the world to the mage collage

Playing Star Wars Galaxies for the first time

Last edited:

Hobbygaming

has been asked to post in 'Grounded' mode.
After years of hating on PS4 lol (for no good reason) I went and bought a Uncharted 4 bundle. Best decision I ever made

Markio128

I remember taking my SNES into the office years ago because there was a portable TV in the break room. My boss got addicted to Axelay for weeks!

Shut0wen

My dad was the one who showed me video games, he made us play games on most consoles from all the segas up until dreamcast to all the nintendo consoles up until n64 ( brought me a gamecube for xmas) and most neogeos as well, one game i used to think looked amazing when i was younger was soul calibur for dreamcast but the one game that blew me away was when my dad brought an xbox when it came out, watched him play halo and the part where your ship crashes and the lights beaming in your face and the light starts to fade a d you realise your on actual halo, that shit blew me away

So many. One of my earliest gaming memories was with Sonic R, I distinctly remembered the colorful cast of characters in that game, my first ever Sonic game. Some time later, I discovered Sonic and Knuckles Collection at Staples, and remembered Sonic and Knuckles from earlier which were on it's cover. I loved and still love that game. Another memory was the era that me and my cousins played and took turns with some Megaman X games for the PC, devising strategies to beat the Mavericks. When one of us died, another would step up to the challenge, learning from the mistakes of the others who failed. It was glorious while it lasted. Later on in my game life, I shared countless gaming memories with the Great Wii U. My favorite ever Nintendo system. It surpassed the previous favorite, the Gamecube, in part because not only can it play it's games when homebrewed and with it's original controllers, but the countless hours I've spent with local buddies with asymmetric multiplayer were absolute perfection. Asides from that, the single players and FREE online multiplayer/Miiverse were sublime too. So yea that's some of my most cherished game memories

TexMex

Getting my NES with A Boy and his Blob.
Bringing home that gold Ocarina of Time cart early morning in 98.
My entire time with Ultima Online.
Dreamcast launch day.
Getting a Game Gear and a few games for Christmas.
Warcraft 3/Frozen Throne launches.

Playing Pinball and Golf with my dad and brother on the NES back in the day. Also switching off with my dad playing Quake when it first released on PC. Those were the only games my dad really played. He straight up loved Quake. That always surprised me.

My dad passed away last year and I can never have times like those again.

Top Bottom