• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Walmart Canada - Series X Available (bundle purchase with Aqua controller)

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
Two versions available. I missed the pink one so I didnt put it in the title.

RyViDkW.jpg

CMOhyP2.jpg

Last edited:

Ovech-King

Gold Member
Last edited:

PhaseJump

Banned
I have a One X already, and 800 bucks in my pocket.

I can not fathom this purchase leading to anything good in my life, with how cost of living and the federal government in Canada is derailing into pure madness these days.

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member

I can not fathom this purchase leading to anything good in my life, with how cost of living and the federal government in Canada is derailing into pure madness these days.
I sold my One X with an extra gamepad, some shitty games already on Game Pass. Got $450 CDN for it from Kijiji sale. That was a little more than a year ago though.

Dick Jones

Gold Member
This will surely boost the sales of those controllers. But what about the people that don’t want these controllers? They are charging the price of the controllers with the console? That’s preposterous!!!

/s
Thank you for not disappointing me by bringing this rubbish argument that infests other threads. To quote George Lucas "It's like poetry, it rhymes"

Selling the console with a controller and all their 2022 first party releases is a smart move though.

BlackTron

I like the aqua controller. If you don't like either color, just sell it and get a different one. I mean if I really wanted the system that barrier wouldn't stop me lol.

Pulled the trigger.

The way inflation is going, MS is actually making less off each console sold than when it was released.

Also, I was playing my PC this weekend and the 2 games I wanted to play crashed because of driver issues. Wasted hours trying to fix it. Screw that. Who has that kind of time.

Ovech-King

Gold Member
I also have a good feeling about Microsoft and upcoming games given all the studios they bought in the last years . I think they are about to bring the big guns in 2023 so smart purchase I believe !

Last edited:
Didn't they have that design lab for custom colours?
yeah, but they're more expensive. I also believe they only have a ligher and darker pink
Also design lab doesn't have the pink face buttons.

This is the perfect Kirby controller. That's why I want it.

Be careful with your choice of words or Justin might enact emergency war powers against you and take your $800. If you're nice maybe the government will return a fraction of a fraction of what you paid towards carbon taxes this year. You can use it combined with your $800 to buy a tank of gas.

Kagey K

Banned
Be careful with your choice of words or Justin might enact emergency war powers against you and take your $800. If you're nice maybe the government will return a fraction of a fraction of what you paid towards carbon taxes this year. You can use it combined with your $800 to buy a tank of gas.
Chrysta Freeland wasn't joking when she said she was eyeing our savings as a preloaded stimulus for economic recovery. One way or another they are determined to take it from us.

https://tnc.news/2020/12/07/finance-minister-eyes-canadians-savings-as-pre-loaded-stimulus/

MikeM

What the fuck…
Chrysta Freeland wasn't joking when she said she was eyeing our savings as a preloaded stimulus for economic recovery. One way or another they are determined to take it from us.

https://tnc.news/2020/12/07/finance-minister-eyes-canadians-savings-as-pre-loaded-stimulus/
Why is there politics in this thread?
Just want to return the favor and mention that you can buy PS5 bundled with a second controller and charge station on the Walmart Canada website right now;

https://www.walmart.ca/en/ip/playst...n5-dualsense-charging-station/PRD6JJ5GDRY6GX4
Seems stock is finally stabilizing!

I'll trade my old Sonic Shock Blue for the Pink Controller. I've worn out the top of the sticks on the Blue One playing Elden Ring.

Top Bottom