• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Walking Simulator - Can't put my finger on it.....

SweetShark

co1wlb.png

ss_b1c80c0b19b061ae5eaccfd99a95c4fce572df16.1920x1080.jpg

ss_f43388fdb36f0e61d0c7e0a3f20cc664dc905503.jpg

...but I had seen this game before.

Last edited:
The year is 2020, world war III and the coronavirus destroyed the civilized world. You are the last post carrier, tasked to get parcels from point A to B in the most barren and desolate places on earth.

I think the game is trying to mock walking simulator games. That's my take judging from the description. I haven't played it tho.

Terenty

Death Stranding has been out for only 3 months and its already being copied. The power of Kojima

Last edited:
Just beat the game. Game of the generation. I think it transcends the medium even. The visuals and sound design are out of this world. And the mute celebrity voice cast give it a deep authentic feel, a simple story about a man delivering packages and driving vehicles. A philosophical commentary on the lives we all live, meandering day after day.

Spukc

always chasing the next thrill
Just beat the game. Game of the generation. I think it transcends the medium even. The visuals and sound design are out of this world. And the mute celebrity voice cast give it a deep authentic feel, a simple story about a man delivering packages and driving vehicles. A philosophical commentary on the lives we all live, meandering day after day.
481388.jpg
c2e20f7431bbb82dbcd607d79ddb7986.png

Top Bottom