• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LTTP- The Vanishing Of Ethan Carter

ChoosableOne

ChoosableAll
I've always been hesitant towards games described as walking simulators. Despite having had this game in my library for years, I never gave it a chance. However, my interest in detective stories lately led me to search for an adventure game of this kind, and I decided to give it a try.

At first, I couldn't quite grasp how the game was played, but after a while, I found myself thoroughly enjoying solving the puzzles. The scenery is breathtaking, the graphics are amazing, and the music could easily rank among the best in any game. As for the story, it truly touched my heart. I applaud this game and its creators wholeheartedly.

Barack Obama Applause GIF by Obama

If you, like me, have been distant from walking simulators, I highly recommend giving this one a chance. You might find yourself pleasantly surprised and captivated by the experience.

I have owned this for years and still haven't played it. This thread just reminded me that I own it as a matter of fact. I really need to get around to it, I have to be in the right mood for that type of game though to really enjoy it.

Last edited:
Top Bottom