• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

vtubers?

Another Minecraft note for EN it seems Calli took a class because she had a 10 hour build stream and she knew her shit
not sure how she got better but must have taken some classes she is not longer the worst at minecraft

This last Gura stream posted above needs to be paid attention to. GURA is using some software that allows chat emojis to float over her stream now it has been mostly hearts and her own membership emotes. Near the end of the above stream someone has been floating the Taiwan flag on her screen. She is ignoring it, chat called her attention to it, she said don’t worry about it, flags oh nos. lol

Hopefully Hololive will just back her up and not make a fuss to force her to remove the VOD like her Muse Dash was removed during her first week due to the leaderboard flag

Miko has insane determination. She's trying to beat Sans for like 20 hours already.

---------------------

Also I started watching Patra's gaming streams lately. This skill probably has the highest playing skill of everybody I know. She even beat the first boss in Sekiro on first try so she never got the tutorial to revive until much later. I saw streamers get stuck at that part for 2 hours.

Last edited:
Top Bottom