• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

vtubers?

Shaqazooloo

Yeah I saw her breakdown, Kiara's weird to me. I mean it wasn't that big of a deal, she could've just put Skyward Sword in another stream if she really needed to go or tell Ina she was gonna be late. Very weird meltdown imo.

I'm also not sure why she thought she'd be able to clear the final sections of Skyward Sword in less than 6 hours, the game has a lot padding towards the end. Did chat not tell her about beating another dungeon and the couple more boss fights she'd be doing? Then again I did notice quite a few encouraging her to continue after the final dungeon.

Last edited:
What happened?
she was rushing the end of Skyward Sword to catch Ina's anniversary stream. but with 30 minutes left the she could not beat the end boss as 15 minutes hit she started brea,ing down crying in frustration. like Shaqazooloo Shaqazooloo azooloo it was weird.

I am not sure if she just wanted to be done to make sure she was not streaming during a genmate's important anniversary stream or really wanted to watch it, or she was just stressed out. Clearly this is not new to her she has broken down before but I was thinking she was passed this.

drunk Calli does not notice she is overlapping Kiara's stream

come on Kiara you are an EN member talking to your papa in Japanese for a long conversation screws your target market. And she is not translating.

This girl really needs to join JP.

Last edited:

Labolas

Saw the anniversary stream. A hell of a stream. Ina crying broke me.
Doctor Who Reaction GIF

Shoutout to Ame for the hard work. You deserved the praise, girl.

I just saw a clip of Kiara’s voice talent who is still active with her own channel

in the clip she was about to eat some cake as she talks to the viewers she says Kiara out loud and you can see her eyes bulge out as she realizes she fucked up

she should just go all out and cosplay as Kiara the fans don’t care

we all know

Last edited:
I just saw a clip of Kiara’s voice talent who is still active with her own channel

in the clip she was about to eat some cake as she talks to the viewers she says Kiara out loud and you can see her eyes bulge out as she realizes she fucked up

she should just go all out and cosplay as Kiara the fans don’t care

we all know
If you think that's an overeaction, you didn't see when the same happened to Noel's VA. She literally smashed her keyboard onto her knee out of anger. That was scary.

If you think that's an overeaction, you didn't see when the same happened to Noel's VA. She literally smashed her keyboard onto her knee out of anger. That was scary.
Ame talked a little bit about how paranoid she feels about her safety and security it seems like they already had some issues they just don’t talk about with chat

Last edited:
Hololive is pushing UMISEA as a group this week and one more collab nice to see a new group form but this was made by management I guess

unlike the BIRBSand other groups Kiara forms

Last edited:

MayauMiao

Perhaps due to Hololive EN anniversary, Pekora playing Team Fortress 2 went under the radar.

Pekora TF2 moments:

Full Stream:

Lots of HA↗HA↑HA↓HA↗HA↑HA↓

Top Bottom