• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Village Voice says, "360 is the shit!"

DenogginizerOS

BenjaminBirdie's Thomas Jefferson
Article

A bit on the short side, but interesting to see someone in The Village Voice covering the 360 (or games, in general).

Most Wanted > PGR3???? Hrmmmm.

In panoramic scenes of bucolic wonder, the jaw just drops, just like the jaw dropped in the theater when I saw Peter Jackson's vision of a dreamlike New Zealand in Lord of the Rings. nice. Kameo yes. NFS:MW - Does this game really look that good?

Prine

Banned
Take "the" out of your topic, you'll instantly get more views ;)

I'll be online tomorow mate, with PDZ, KAmeo and PGR3 (Maybe CoD2) :D

PhatSaqs

Banned
Prine said:

You're gonna love Kameo! Just keep telling yourself "it gets better" during the first couple of slow hours. It's become my favorite launch game.

Suikoguy

I whinny my fervor lowly, for his length is not as great as those of the Hylian war stallions
Whoever came up with "the shit" needs to be placed in an asylum somewhere.

DenogginizerOS

BenjaminBirdie's Thomas Jefferson
Prine said:

I'll be looking for you! If you start Kameo, I'll see ya' Saturday. ;)

tegdf

DenogginizerOS said:
Article

A bit on the short side, but interesting to see someone in The Village Voice covering the 360 (or games, in general).

Most Wanted > PGR3???? Hrmmmm.

In panoramic scenes of bucolic wonder, the jaw just drops, just like the jaw dropped in the theater when I saw Peter Jackson's vision of a dreamlike New Zealand in Lord of the Rings. nice. Kameo yes. NFS:MW - Does this game really look that good?

holy shit they mentioned Cecil County, MD, thats where i live :D

Varian

DenogginizerOS said:
More pastoral than bucolic, I think.

Top Bottom