• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

VGC's Developer of the Year is Nintendo EPD

LakeOf9

It goes without saying that if a developer manages to release a Game of the Year contender, that year has to go down as a success.

Consider, then, that Nintendo EPD has not only released two viable candidates for the title of this year's best game, but also given us the best entry in a series that's been dormant for a decade. With 12 months like that under its belt, it's little wonder that Nintendo EPD is VGC's developer of the year.

Honestly, it's very well deserved, they had an insane run this year (Nintendo as a whole did, really).

VGC’s Developer of the Year 2023 is Nintendo EPD | VGC

Varteras

Gold Member
Top notch developers. Knowing their audience. Constantly finding new ways to keep old franchises going. Their games rarely, if ever, lack polish. A well oiled machine built on decades of experience, success, and collective vision. I used a lot of words to say, "Yeah. They tight".

Woopah

As long as you just limit it to ganes where EPD had the primary or major role, I think this makes sense.

As a whole, EPD are involved in a huge amount of games every year.

Robb

Gold Member
Can’t imagine it was much of a competition. Nintendo has had one of their best years ever, which is crazy considering Switch is on its way out.

I still remember the final year/years of the Wii (or most Nintendo systems really), absolutely abysmal in comparison.

Top Bottom