• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

VGC's Andy Robinson says multiple people told him a Silent Hill reveal may come sooner than was suggested earlier, Jeff Grubb hints at September

ElCasual

Gamatsu said Is funded by Sony and Made by Kojima? Playstation Is not be in the TGS, So if this Is true.....Will be the SH of Blooper Team.

Arachnid

How many times have I heard the reveal is coming soon these past few years?

"Silent Hill will be revealed in one month at [insert coming event]!"

Surely, this time it's real!

bpdWfa6.jpg

hemo memo

Gold Member
That’s how you troll a fan base.
I mean if it is any other fan base I would honestly laugh but Silent Hill fans (me included) don’t deserve this. It is not even funny anymore. It is not trolling at this point, it should be illegal as it is reaching the level of torture.

Kagey K

Banned
I mean if it is any other fan base I would honestly laugh but Silent Hill fans (me included) don’t deserve this. It is not even funny anymore. It is not trolling at this point, it should be illegal as it is reaching the level of torture.
Pyramid head is laughing, if you want true horror try being a SH fan in 2022.

Nobody has been tortured more mentally.

Kagey K

Banned
It's like he sees the tweet and he's like noooooooooooooooo that's my limelight give it back!!!!!!!!
I try to do my best to ignore these "insider" fucktards.

But godamn do some ppl here take everything they say as gospel.

If you want to stop being a jaded gamer in 2022, play all the games you can and ignore these fuckwits.

It's easy.

Well, after the Kojima-Xbox deal Jeff Grubb was reporting for months turned out to be true and the name of the Jedi Fallen Order sequel also turned out to be correct, I'm willing to give him the benefit of the doubt on this. But whether this will end up being the long rumored Sony game or the Bloober Team game that's a whole other story. Maybe the Bloober Team game is also the Sony game, lol

coffinbirth

I've said it once, and I'll say it again, if there is a Sony exclusive Silent Hill, it will likely be a PSVR2 thing.

DenchDeckard

Moderated wildly
Imagine they just announce it but its like 3 year away, just to announce it because of all the hype in the last year.

Last edited:

SJRB

Gold Member
iu

Ah yes, maybe the """"insiders"""" will be right this time. And if not, just try it again in like 3 months.

Top Bottom