• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Vegan single mum drinks sperm smoothies every morning to give her energy

this is a genius idea because as a vegan, you are typically unable to source complete proteins and so through this manner you can have a constant supply of complete protein in your diet

i actually provide a completely free service of providing high quality complete protein, myself

it's an exciting interactive experience where you can connect with the way in which you earn your food, like hunting

i think it is an empowering new sport for women

Images.jpg

Imagine finding out your mother has been drinking sperm every morning, and keeping it in the fridge next to your school lunch and dinner. Absolutely disgusting. It's fine if she wants to drink this stuff, but keep it private and away from your children. The guy probably prefers it freshly squeezed every day too.

this is a genius idea because as a vegan, you are typically unable to source complete proteins and so through this manner you can have a constant supply of complete protein in your diet

i actually provide a completely free service of providing high quality complete protein, myself

it's an exciting interactive experience where you can connect with the way in which you earn your food, like hunting

i think it is an empowering new sport for women

Images.jpg
Where can I donate my sperm?
I don't see the benefit of donating (besides fetish) you wont have any interraction with her, you wont even know if your nut has been consumed or not.

Imagine finding out your mother has been drinking sperm every morning, and keeping it in the fridge next to your school lunch and dinner. Absolutely disgusting. It's fine if she wants to drink this stuff, but keep it private and away from your children. The guy probably prefers it freshly squeezed every day too.
I wonder what she's saying to her kids, get this topping sweety it's very healty, what is it momy ? The neighbor cum 😳

Blade2.0

Had to look it up.

"Dr. Reitano says that sperm contains vitamin C, B12, ascorbic acid, calcium, citric acid, fructose, lactic acid, magnesium, zinc, potassium, sodium, fat, and hundreds of different proteins. But don’t quit your daily vitamin just yet. “The quantity of actual nutritional components is tiny,” he says, and most of it is simply water. "

Chick just loves eating semen, and you know what, I'm fine with that.

When your kid turns out to be an athlete, get famous.
ESPN: whats your secret ?
My mom used to feed us loads of cum when we where little (thinks that shit is normal)

Portugeezer

It would be much better directly from the source, I am sure the friend wouldn't mind supplying it every morning, but still, I commend the friend for doing thus despite knowing it will not be fresh and fully nutritious.

I’ve read its also good for the skin and when you get a facial it gives the term a whole different meaning.

Women should be draining us dry for “health“ treatments.
Just dont mention it (to them), you'll be safe.

Barnabot

For those women who want to follow the trend but are still not so sure to jump in.

Don't spoil the fun you smartasses. Yeah I mean you!

Last edited:

Fushitsusha

Banned
‘Every batch tastes different, depending on what he’s been eating,’ she reveals. ‘If he’s been drinking alcohol or eaten something particularly pungent like asparagus, I ask him to give me a heads up so I know not to drink it neat.’
As for the risks involved? ‘I know he’s healthy, doesn’t smoke, drink or do drugs and I made him have an STI check,’ she says.
Stopped reading there.

mekes

There is something off about those pictures.

I think it is the lack of the word “slut” sharpied on her forehead 😏

Durask

The guy is dumb to give it to her for free.

I'd charge $10 per shot.

Orgainic, hormone free, antibiotic free. I think it is a reasonable price.

Last edited:

haxan7

Volunteered as Tribute
You guys ever watch the cum omelette video? Should google it if you havent
I made several posts here inspired by its legacy. Jizztini is another classic of the genre that comes highly recommended

Last edited:

Wings 嫩翼翻せ

so it's not nice
The single mum is actually no stranger to incorporating sperm into her daily routine – she’s been slathering it on her face since last year, when she discovered it made a brilliant facial, and she now credits it for improving her complexion.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

‘When I first approached him, he was concerned I’d use it to impregnate myself,’ she admits. ‘But once I’d convinced him it was for my beauty regime he agreed – after all, he has a regular supply at hand!’

Yeah, this writer was enjoying this.

Vegan single mum drinks sperm smoothies every morning to give her energy

tfJBRqP.jpg

It’s an unconventional start to the day, but this woman swears by gulping down a smoothie every morning, with the key ingredient being… a teaspoonful of sperm.

29-year-old Tracy Kiss has been drinking the interesting concoction for the past month, saying it’s boosted both her mood and her immunity.

The mum-of-two is currently single, so harvests her sperm from her best friend – or rather, he harvests it and delivers it to her up to three times a week.

What are friends for, eh?

Tracy – who’s vegan – stores it in tubs in the fridge with the rest of her groceries.

e3AViUt.jpg

Tracy eating some jizz

The mum-of-two from Buckinghamshire then whizzes the batch up into a smoothie, with complementary ingredients such as bananas, seeds and almond milk.

‘I’d been feeling run down and had no energy, but now I’m full of beans and my mood has improved,’ says Tracy.

The personal trainer and qualified nutritional adviser claims that sperm contains lots of vitamins and minerals – including B12, which vegans like herself lack in their diets.

Nutritional value aside for a moment, just how does this unusual ingredient alter the taste of her breakfast drink?

‘Every batch tastes different, depending on what he’s been eating,’ she reveals. ‘If he’s been drinking alcohol or eaten something particularly pungent like asparagus, I ask him to give me a heads up so I know not to drink it neat.’

‘Things like pineapple and peppermint make it taste better, but I’ll happily take it straight off a spoon usually.’

cVLohlf.jpg

Tracy says she understands it may seem off-putting – but the results are worth it.

‘People are so weird about sperm when in actual fact a teaspoon is filled with amazing goodness,’ she says.

The single mum is actually no stranger to incorporating sperm into her daily routine – she’s been slathering it on her face since last year, when she discovered it made a brilliant facial, and she now credits it for improving her complexion.

Unsurprisingly, Tracy’s friend and sperm supplier initially had qualms about being her own personal sperm machine.

‘When I first approached him, he was concerned I’d use it to impregnate myself,’ she admits. ‘But once I’d convinced him it was for my beauty regime he agreed – after all, he has a regular supply at hand!’

As for the risks involved? ‘I know he’s healthy, doesn’t smoke, drink or do drugs and I made him have an STI check,’ she says.

‘My other mates think I’m strange, but I don’t give a toss.’

uPnUogd.jpg

Luckily for Tracy’s pal, she’s keen to find a partner who will take over from him.

After three years of being single, she is looking for love. Her goals?

‘I want a relationship where my partner asks if I want one shot or two shots of sperm in my smoothie each morning!’

Don’t we all?

Source: Metro

740670.jpg

The supplier & the consumer are both weirdo's, they both have no social life.
one masturbating alone at home, the other ... well you know the story.

Grinchy

Banned
Imagine being this guy and thinking you're some ultra chad because you have this cute chick drinking your cum every morning.

And then the reality is that you have an unpaid internship where you have to ejaculate into a cup every morning and rush it over to your boss's house. And don't forget your daily report about what you consumed recently because you want to be sure that today's shipment is acceptable! Hopefully you don't get stuck in traffic after the delivery, but hey, it's all worth it if you do! You have some cute chick swallowing your cum every morning!

Top Bottom