• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Valentine's Day Plans?

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Do I dare ask? Marking it as NSFW because I have a feeling I know how most of you will respond.

giphy.gif

Siri

Banned
My girlfriend said we ‘have to hangout’ tonight.

She’ll be visiting her parents this weekend though and I’ll be driving her to the ferry and as soon as I get back I’m launching Greedfall, which I’ve heard good things about. If Greedfall doesn’t do it for me then I’m going back to Red Dead 2 on the PC, which I’ve barely begun.

I just want to spend one entire weekend gaming like a kid again. It’s been ages since that’s happened.

Also, to those of you who are single, and are feeling sorry for yourselves - just don’t. You have unimaginable freedoms. Once you’re in the relationship it can be difficult to get out of. There’s something truly beautiful about being able to do whatever the fuck you want. Only when I’m out in public amongst a lot of people do I not envy all the single people - it’s just no fun being in public gatherings by yourself.

Last edited:

MastAndo

This stuff is for the birds, so I'll probably just go to a local dive and toss a few back with my few remaining single friends (and those married long enough to not care any more). Though then again, who knows - perhaps that crippling loneliness and desperation that so many young ladies face on this special day will make me handsome for a night to someone who would otherwise immediately call the police on me.

Last edited:

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
This stuff is for the birds, so I'll probably just go to a local dive and toss a few back with my few remaining single friends (and those married long enough to not care any more). Though then again, who knows - perhaps that crippling loneliness and desperation that so many young ladies face on this special day will make me handsome for a night to someone who would otherwise immediately call the police on me.
MsUOUj9.png

lachesis

Well, I will enjoy my 2nd post-divorce valentines day by not giving a damn! LOL

Then again, my mother and niece visited me from overseas last night for next couple of weeks - so I may do something nice for them. :)
My niece likes Magnolia bakery banana pudding, and mom with cold, hard, cash.

For my daughter - I already gave her so many stuff, and she asked for some Mochi-covered chocolates - so I may get them on the way home..

cryptoadam

Banned
Another corporate made up holiday. Keep on playing the game suckers.

Will be celebrating on Saturday because fuck the rules Valentines day is when I say it is.

Gonna pick up some chocolates and perfume for the lady. Either go for dinner or cook her something (with Mash potatoes and GRAPEFRUITS you sardine eating fuckers). And then I will get down to my business socks because its BUSINESS TIME.

Tesseract

Banned
please do your very best to crack some skulls, and fuck some girls (or guys)

let ye life essence be depleted

Last edited:
Top Bottom