• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Vaing Lung death toll at 26, 1300 cases and counting

Bitmap Frogs

Mr. Community
I was browsing theverge and just saw this:

This is things keeps getting larger and larger every day and we still don't have an explanation for it. It is insane. 26 dead already!

Do you think the sale of vaping consumables should be banned until we have found the cause of this?

Last edited:

Prison Mike

Banned
They found the reason alcohol and tabacoo kills you did they ban those fact is aslong as the top brass are getting rich these things will never be banned

Wow, people are harmed by purposefully inhaling particulized additives and chemicals. Clearly laws are needed or something, rather than just saying they did what they wanted and got the natural consequence.

🤷

RedVIper

Banned
Wow, people are harmed by purposefully inhaling particulized additives and chemicals. Clearly laws are needed or something, rather than just saying they did what they wanted and got the natural consequence.

🤷

The only law that's needed is so that kids can't do it. As long as everyone else is aware of the risks it's their own business.

C

Contica

Unconfirmed Member
It's so easy to veen off nicotine by thinning out the % in vaping juice that I don't understand why everybody doesn't do it.

It's a fantastic tool for quitting. But I have no doubts that doing it with no thoughts of ever quitting will in some way be harmful. After all, you are inhaling enormous amounts of vapour and many people just go non stop through the day.

Thaedolus

Gold Member

🤷

Vaping has always been presented as a less harmful vice than smoking, and we shouldn't be surprised when kids do things deemed cool or trendy which also combine getting buzzed and being addictive. I'm not saying we should forget about personal responsibility, but tobacco companies marketed to kids for years and suppressed how harmful their product was for decades, and vaping messaging has been almost worse considering it's been treated like it's perfectly safe.

Top Bottom