• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

V Rising has reached over 4 million players

Draugoth

Gold Member

The eternal night is just getting started! Thank you for your devotion, Vampires!​

GKU8JLnasAAS6OK

nikos

Played a bit when it first went into Early Access. Haven't played since but I'm excited for 1.0.

For anyone interested, the price is increasing to $34.99 from $19.99 on May 8th. It can currently be found even cheaper than that.

Last edited:

hlm666

Played a bit when it first went into Early Access. Haven't played since but I'm excited for 1.0.

For anyone interested, the price is increasing to $34.99 from $19.99 on May 8th. It can currently be found even cheaper than that.
I've got to get back to it myself, I think it took me a couple of weeks when it hit ea to get through all the bosses but then never got back to it when they released updates. I don't mean 2 weeks of game time, couple of weeks playing a few hours each night.

El Muerto

Thanks for the info. Just bought it on Eneba for $13. I mainly got it so i can check out the Castlevania DLC when it comes out.

Top Bottom