• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

US PS Store 10th Anniversary Sale Week 1- Bloodborne, Old Hunters, PS2 Classics

FelipeMGM

EDIT: the page of the sale is working now

Sale will be here but not fully live yet
https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/cid=STORE-MSF77008-PSSTORE10SALELP

Its starting to go up, prices for PS Plus subs

PS4

Bloodborne Complete Edition $19.99
The Old Hunters DLC $7.99
Heavy Rain + Beyond Two Souls Collection $15.99
Rocket League $11.99
GTA V $35.99
Towerfall Ascension %5.99
Amazing Spider-Man 2 $19.79
Far Cry 4 + Zombi Bundle $24.99
Prototype Biohazard Bundle $29.49
Broken Age $2.49
Metal Slug Anthology $7.99
The Last Blade 2 $5;99
FEZ $6.49
Hotline Miami $3.99
Flow $0.95
Bully $9.89
Rogue Galaxy $4.94
Ape Scape $4.94
Wild Arms 3 $4.94
GTA PS2 Trilogy $20.99
Okage $4.99
PaRappa The Rapper 2 $4.99
Primal $4.99
War Of The Monsters $4.99
Twisted Metal Black $4.99
Siren $4.99
Rise Of The Kasai $4.99
Manhunt $9.99
Max Payne $9.99
The Warriors $9.99
Red Dead Revolver $9.99

Sale also includes PS3 (including PS1 and PS2 classics), PSP and Vita games

3a925979-605c-435c-8bff-86d45171bc8f.png

VertPin

Bloodborne and it's expansion, The Old Hunters is worth that price people. Heck, it's worth way more than that price. Everyone should buy it and play through it.

Give us a Pro patch, please.

wiibomb

is there a full list yet? I can't access the site now

also, everyone who has not played Bloodborne should buy it, an absolute master piece. I'm right now playing though it to be honest, even a year after getting the platinum and all trophies from the DLC

Bronetta

Ask me about the moon landing or the temperature at which jet fuel burns. You may be surprised at what you learn.
Fantastic price on Bloodborne. A must buy for everyone at that price.

Man shame on all of you who are getting the Old Hunters just now.

It's a masterclass in DLC. Surpasses most of the vanilla game content.

Shock32

Is beyond two souls and heavy rain worth $15? I've seen these games mentioned a lot but I have no idea about either of them except they play like Telltale's games, right?

Btw i really enjoy the TT games.

jmoe316

Ape Escape 2 is tempting.

I never played any of them and am wondering what are the odds of a collection appearing on PS4 or should I jump into this one? Any reason why this was released rather than the first? Is this the best in the series?

mattp

every time there's a sale and i see PS1 games on there i remember...oh yeah they still don't have a ps1 emulator for ps4

groan

JJShadow

If I buy The Old Hunters DLC with my US PSN account, can I play it on my EU account using my EU Bloodborne copy?

DedValve

Banned
Ape Escape 2 is tempting.

I never played any of them and am wondering what are the odds of a collection appearing on PS4 or should I jump into this one? Any reason why this was released rather than the first? Is this the best in the series?

Ape Escape 1 is PSX which PS4 can't play yet.

Ape Escape 3 is PS2 but hasn't shown up at all.

Ape Escape 2 is amazing fun and definitely buy at that price and if it ever does show up in a bundle down the road I highly, highly doubt it would be cheaper than what your getting now.

Sweet, bought Bloodborne complete for $19.99, Heavy Rain/B2S for $15.99, RDR1 for $9.89, and Wild Arms 3 for $4.94. Too bad no $100/15 promo this month.

Tizoc

How's the Metal Slug Anthology? Any audio or slowdown issues? Mainly want to get it for MS1-3 and X :X

Jashobeam

finally jumping on that Bloodborne DLC, but won't play it until the eventual PRO patch,
it's gonna happen and you know it:)

.Anema

Hey guys, can anyone please tell me if the Metal Slug Anthology worth the money and if it's a good port?

Ooof, I played Spyro 1-2 for the first time and was missing out on #3, so having that is exciting. And I've always wanted to play PaRappa and Ape Escape, wouldn't mind some Metal Slug goodness...

Damn good sale. Probably the best in a long time! Shame about the lack of PS4 exclusives though (already have Bloodborne).

Fox Mulder

Does the metal slug anthology suck like the Wii port, which removed hit box flashing.

every time there's a sale and i see PS1 games on there i remember...oh yeah they still don't have a ps1 emulator for ps4

groan

And if they ever do, you'll have to buy again.

Is Wild Arms 3 still super broken? I heard there was some sort of crash whenever you try to use spells, which seems...dire.

Ape Escape 2 is still super good and looks gorgeous on PS4, but be warned - it's SCEU's dub, not Ubisoft's. So don't go in expecting to hear Ash and Misty bicker at each other like I did :(

Couleurs

A bunch of GTA games were added also, such as the PS2 trilogy for 20.99 (also available as individual titles for 9.89) and GTA 5 is $35.99.

Top Bottom