• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Upcoming PS Plus games from April until July

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

200.gif

Jaysen

Banned
Is GTA Online a game they're going to be charging for otherwise?

Edit: Oh it's 4chan. Garbage site providing garbage leaks

Last edited:

Jaysen

Banned
Yes, this is the remaster for next gen that will have a standalone release, this was announced last year
But why charge for it when it being free is the reason they make so much money off of the game? I guess they're betting on people still buying Shark cards even after paying for the game.

RAIDEN1

Meh, Game Pass it is for me, I just brought a 3 month membership after my trial period ended today...fair few games on there that should be part of the PSN+ free collection: Deliver Us the Moon, Soul Calibur, Ace Combat,
Yakuza Zero, Elite Dangerous to name but a few which reminds me I need to download Abzu this week..

Last edited:

Jaysen

Banned
GTA Online supposedly due in the 2nd half of the year, so this list having it in the first half of the year screams boooooooooooolsheeeeeeet.

Andodalf

Banned
But why charge for it when it being free is the reason they make so much money off of the game? I guess they're betting on people still buying Shark cards even after paying for the game.

Uhhh It's not free? GTA Online is a part of GTA V. This is just letting you buy just the online.

Jaysen

Banned
Uhhh It's not free? GTA Online is a part of GTA V. This is just letting you buy just the online.
Yep it is part of it, but the way they worded it at release was that an online mode would be added as a free update weeks after the release of the single player game. And it's clearly subsidized by shark card purchases. I just assumed they'd give it away for free to as many people as they could to keep the money train rolling. If they can get away with charging for the mode and get people to still buy shark cards, good on them for fleecing people.

Top Bottom