• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

UNCHARTED |OT| The Master Thief Collection

Pilgrimzero

Excited! I'll pick it up ASAP.

Too bad I'm still playing MGSV, though. And then the rest in chrono order. I'll get to Natey D. sooner or later.

Ok I've been curious for a while, are all the campaign missions unlocked from day one like they were for MCC? Or do I have to fully replay the games to unlock all the missions?

Revven

GAF waiting for the OT.

tumblr_inline_nuzmtyceu81r4gwwa_540.jpg

I'm sorryyy!!

Nonsense, it was well worth the wait!

Can't wait to pop this bad boy in on Friday and see the improvements. Experience all three games again on Hard (refresh myself on the shootouts) and then work through Crushing to then attempt Brutal. Gonna be a looooooot of replays but I'm looking forward to it, hnnngh.

wish i could get the preload started. app, web store, and store on the console itself just gets hung up when trying to tell it to download

I just passed the infamous sewer sequence (on extreme).
I don't know if it's the frame rate (+ improved controls), or maybe BluePoint made that sequence easier, but it was so less difficult than I thought it'd be. Like, 5 tries.

Golgo 13

The Man With The Golden Dong
Geeeez, amazing OT and OT title. Great job Egg, is this your first OT? A+.

Game looks awesome as well :)

D

Deleted member 80556

Unconfirmed Member
Had to do a double take on the OT, amazing! Thanks! EDIT: Oh and hi to all the Dogs!

I just passed the infamous sewer sequence (on extreme).
I don't know if it's the frame rate (+ improved controls), or maybe BluePoint made that sequence easier, but it was so less difficult than I thought it'd be. Like, 5 tries.

I haven't got the game yet, but I bet it's due to primary weapons being stronger than the original. AK takes about 8-12 bullets to kill in the original.

ElTorro

I wanted to dominate the living room. Then I took an ESRAM in the knee.
I already beat UC1. The game plays amazingly in 60fps.

Markitron

Is currently staging a hunger strike outside Gearbox HQ while trying to hate them to death
Can't wait for Friday, never been so excited for a remaster before.

Creamium

shut uuuuuuuuuuuuuuup
OT, finally. After finishing 1 and 2 again, the big thing about this collection is that it makes Drake's Fortune shine again. If you remember how the original was, then compare it to this... oh boy. So much has been improved and is way smoother to play through. The jetski sections are just one example. No slowdown, no tearing, the improved graphics... That game's been treated right. I had a blast finishing it again on Crushing. Brutal is a bridge too far though. Hat goes off to anyone that can beat any game in that mode.

1 platted, 2 almost, then onto 3!

Zemm

I'm going to save this for when UC4 is released so I can do a 1-4 marathon, it's going to be glorious.

Really excited for friday! I never got to play these games since I never had a ps3, after a couple of rounds with the demo I went ahead and preordered should be pretty fun! Great OT btw

Top Bottom