• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Trail Out - Official Gameplay Trailer

PSYGN

They copied everything but the first word of FlatOut. Surprised the dev wasn't named Bearbug. That said, if the game is as fun as some of the FlatOut games during the 360 era I'd be down to play it.

NinjaBoiX

Jesus christ, that’s really blatant plagiarism. I mean, even the HUD looks almost the same, could very easily pass as Flatout 5.

CamHostage

Trying to figure out if this "Good Boys" company has any relation to Bugbear (or for that matter Team 6 Studios, the company which first took over Flatout and made the ill-fated Flatout 3; the last one was Flatout 4 and that was by Kylotonn, which supposedly wasn't bad but it's just as bad that the franchise died.)

Weirdly, THQ Nordic also has a Flatout ripoff coming in its StuntFest game by Pow Wow Entertainment (though that may or may not have some Bugbear influence since THQ Nordic also distributes Wreckfest.)

Dr.Morris79

Dont care if they ripped off Flatout, dont care if they ripped off Destruction derby, dont care if it's by former devs, new devs, in the middle devs..

Just give me cars with shitty mileage that smash shit up in an arcade fashion!

Top Bottom