• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tourist Trophy - New Gameplay & Bike Info + Screens

bob_arctor

Tough_Smooth
Udde said:
That game is pure sex for motorbikes fans :) 4 bikes? no online? No problem. Give me the physics and control and I'm in.

Yeah, keep on excusing Polyphony for inexcusable shit like that. Sounds exactly like a GT4 defense.

Shinobi

Gek54 said:
MotoGP has Nurburgring?

Come now, there are other racers with that course now. If that's all Polyphony's hanging their hat on, they're worse off then I thought.

Four bikes on course and no online option isn't defendable by any measure. Though if it had the Isle of Man course, that probably would've been enough for me to bend over. :lol

Gek54

Its obviously not much more than a side project for PD and the price reflects this. I see no need for a grid of 20 bikes if the 3 other AI's are competitive. TT has 3 times the number of tracks in MotoGP3 of which I cannot think of anyother track in any of the MotoGP games that I would rather race on than Nurburgring. Hopefully with enough sales they will take the time and money to create the Man track for full fledge TT2 on the PS3.

Flo_Evans

Actually I hope they just include bikes in GT5 on the PS3.

and yeah its priced @ $40.... but all the import shops have it for $65 (normal import price for a $50 game)

/cry

Gek54

Flo_Evans said:
Actually I hope they just include bikes in GT5 on the PS3.

and yeah its priced @ $40.... but all the import shops have it for $65 (normal import price for a $50 game)

/cry

Hmm, I was hearing $29 for the US.

Top Bottom