• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Touken Ranbu Warriors (Nintendo Switch, 2022) Trailer and NA Announcement and Cake Makeup

CamHostage

Somebody else can fill in the details about Touken Ranbu Online and the Touken Ranbu: Hanamaru anime for those not following the series, because I had heard of it before but the only impression the franchise ever left on me was that dang, those faces sure are pasty... Maybe it's good, maybe it's just popular for the bishonen character designs, but...

Whichever way, Touken Ranbu has now reached the saturation point of culture that it has earned itself its very own Musou game.

"A secret Sengoku Era drama begins now"

Touken Ranbu Warriors is the first-ever console game in the Touken Ranbu series. The all-new experience promises to combine the Touken training of the Touken Ranbu -ONLINE- simulation game with the breath-taking action of KOEI TECMO's popular WARRIORS musou series.

Touken Ranbu Warriors features 15 characters from Touken Ranbu -ONLINE-, where famous swords take the form of warriors named Touken Danshi (swordsmen), and the elite fighters are sworn to protect history.

Due out Feb 17 in Japan, and it's releasing to North America (and I would guess European territories as well) on May 24th.

(*I'm just cranky because I would rather have had "Touken'iden Ranbu"...we're good on the Musous, I'd like another open-world Omega Force Toukiden-type game please)

Last edited:

Kuranghi

Cake Makeup!:
wYNE2fV.jpg

Sorry what does Cake Makeup mean?

CamHostage

Sorry what does Cake Makeup mean?

It's foundation application, and/or it is humanity cloaking its humanity...

31AQzsO.jpg

(Also, I'm glad this thread isn't getting me trouble for disrespecting Touken Ranbu. It might be a fine series for its fans, but I only recently took notice of its great importance when somebody pointed out that an exclusive Touken Ranbu on Switch was proof of the downfall of PlayStation. This game is serious, truly.)

E7Pox3G.jpg

(Few replies or interest plus it looks like that, yet watch TRW dominate the Famitsu charts for like the next 18 months...)

Last edited:
Top Bottom