• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Top 3 PRPGs

Vawn

Banned
My favorite genre of video games are PRPGs. Of course, that stands for Polish Role-playing Games.

Since we take our genre acronyms SUPER literally, this encapsulates only RPGs developed in Poland.

My personal favorites are

1. The Witcher 3
witcher3_en_wallpaper_the_witcher_3_wild_hunt_geralt_with_trophies_2560x1600_1449484679.png

2. The Witcher 2
search
72429-games-review-the-witcher-2-image10-UbzCilq09o.jpg

3. The Witcher
ss_d7ba4953579962c88961cfd4dcd458f8b0b48424.1920x1080.jpg

How about you guys? What are your top 3 PRPGs?

Last edited:

bati

Literally can't pick top 3. It's a constant flux between Baldur's Gate 2, Fallout 2, Deus Ex, System Shock 2, UnderRail and a few others.

Vawn

Banned
Let's please keep the discussion to PRPGs, not other genres. Isn't Baulder's Gate a CRPG? Developed in Canada.

mcz117chief

*yawn* does this thread really have a point or is just a troll? How many are there to choose from really? My honestly favorite polish game is Shadow Warrior remake, but that isn't really an RPG. Also, Rambo the Video Game where you role-play as Rambo ;) Oh yeah, also Gorky 17, I liked that game a lot when I was a kid.

Last edited:

VertigoOA

Banned
The most superior sub genre of rpgs

Top 3 are

Witcher 3: Blood and Wine

Witcher 3: Wild Hunt

Witcher 3: Heart of Stone

Each DLC was longer than most games so they all count as a separate experience.

k thanks

Honorable mention.... Gwent

Last edited:

marcincz

Let's please keep the discussion to PRPGs, not other genres. Isn't Baulder's Gate a CRPG? Developed in Canada.
Is it a duel between Witcher franchise and Two Worlds 2? Lords of the Fallen, but it was created by German Deck13 with coop of Tomasz Gop.
I am from Poland, but this Polish rpg is a joke? Maybe Canadian rpg or American?

Top Bottom