• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Top 10 NEW Games of March 2021

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

March 2021 will see some new game releases for PC, PS5, PS4, Xbox Series X/S, and Nintendo Switch. Here's what to pay attention to.

#10. Balan Wonderworld
Platform : PC PS4 XBOX ONE Switch XSX|S PS5

Release Date : March 26, 2021

#9. Yakuza: Like a Dragon

Platform : PS5

Release Date : March 2, 2021

#8. Monster Jam Steel Titans 2

Platform : PC, PS4, XBO, Switch

Release Date : March 2, 2021

#7. Kena: Bridge of Spirits

Platform : PC PS4 PS5

Release Date : March 2021

#6. Ranch Simulator

Platform : PC

Release Date : March 4, 2021

#5. Evil Genius 2: World Domination

Release Date : March 30, 2021

#4. Overcooked! All You Can Eat

Release Date : March 23, 2021

#3. Minute of Islands

Release Date : March 18, 2021

#2. It Takes Two

Platform : PC, PS4, XBO

#1. Monster Hunter Rise

Platform : Switch

Bonus:

Stubbs The Zombie

Platform : PS4, Xbox One, Switch, PC

Release Date : March 16, 2021

Kingdom Hearts series

Release Date : March 30, 2021

R6Rider

Gold Member
Top 10 NEW games

Lists Yakuza: Like A Dragon...

Anyway, if Kena is even coming out next month I'll be grabbing that and Monster Hunter Rise. I might get It Takes Two if any of my friends want to play it.

Last edited:

Dick Jones

Gold Member
Kena, please be announced as March PS Plus on the State of Play or at least announce an early date for next month. It looks fucking gorgeous.

Like a Dragon is awesome, PS5 owners.

First RPG to unlock the power of the character class that is Homeless Guy

fRHEKiQ.jpg

D

Deleted member 471617

Unconfirmed Member
I'm expecting Kena to be released in early April and hoping that it ends up being on PS Plus for April.

GymWolf

Gold Member
Ugh, kinda of a slow month like feb, only kena for me.

The wait for rise on pc is gonna be rough, hopefully those fuckers at capcom are not gonna wait a year for the port like they did with world...

Last edited:

xrnzaaas

Gold Member
Evil Genius 2 for me, I absolutely loved the first one and the sequel looks very good.

I didn't know Stubbs the Zombie is getting a re-release, I'll pick it up when it's on sale.

I'm already playing Yakuza 7 on my PS5 so it's unlikely I'll want to restart since the saves aren't going to be compatible.

Lol at this video assuming that Kena would be out when it didn't have an official date. We had barely seen any footage either. There was no way they were just dropping this out of nowhere in March.

Also it's a pretty bad month when you have Balan Wonderworld and a last gen port of Overcooked All You Can Eat in your top 10

Dr. Claus

Vincit qui se vincit
Fanboys crying about the lack of games. Not a surprise. Meanwhile anyone who doesn’t have the mental maturity of a 3 year old can see there are plenty of fantastic games this month.

Lanrutcon

Loop Hero releases on the 4th.

Retro RPG where you don't play the hero: you play the environment. You build the world as the hero walks around fighting monsters from a pre-assembled "deck" of tiles. Build mountains, place rivers, dot the landscape with villages, maybe add some spider lairs and vampire mansions...but watch out for the boss that spawns once you've filled in enough of the world.

There's a demo out and it's crazy addictive.

Loop Hero releases on the 4th.

Retro RPG where you don't play the hero: you play the environment. You build the world as the hero walks around fighting monsters from a pre-assembled "deck" of tiles. Build mountains, place rivers, dot the landscape with villages, maybe add some spider lairs and vampire mansions...but watch out for the boss that spawns once you've filled in enough of the world.

There's a demo out and it's crazy addictive.
Thanks for the heads up! Added it to my list.

How is the demo? Right now I'm unable to try it, but the game looks interesting and pretty original.

Lanrutcon

Thanks for the heads up! Added it to my list.

How is the demo? Right now I'm unable to try it, but the game looks interesting and pretty original.

I've got 19 hours on the demo. You get resources, unlock new tiles, and have a settlement mini-game that all sit next to the main game so there's a large element of progression (even if your world "dies" every time you do, your resources/unlocks/settlement is permanent). The demo progress carries over, and has some really hard unlockables that I've been aiming for. The way the tiles interact is the main draw. Place a village and bam, your hero rests and heals when he gets there. Now add a wheat field and the town becomes better at healing...but every few days a scary scarecrow spawns. Place a vampire mansion next to the village and bam, undead plague in the village! but if you defeat the undead in it 3 times it becomes a town, which is even better than the village. If you delete the village, the wheat fields aren't maintained and become overgrown with razorwheat which act as traps. Stuff like that. The sneak peak at the full version showed more classes, a shitload more tiles, and a lot more clever interactions.

I've got 19 hours on the demo. You get resources, unlock new tiles, and have a settlement mini-game that all sit next to the main game so there's a large element of progression (even if your world "dies" every time you do, your resources/unlocks/settlement is permanent). The demo progress carries over, and has some really hard unlockables that I've been aiming for. The way the tiles interact is the main draw. Place a village and bam, your hero rests and heals when he gets there. Now add a wheat field and the town becomes better at healing...but every few days a scary scarecrow spawns. Place a vampire mansion next to the village and bam, undead plague in the village! but if you defeat the undead in it 3 times it becomes a town, which is even better than the village. If you delete the village, the wheat fields aren't maintained and become overgrown with razorwheat which act as traps. Stuff like that. The sneak peak at the full version showed more classes, a shitload more tiles, and a lot more clever interactions.
Wow man, sounds very cool and most of all, very original. Thanks!

Do we know if the 4th we'll be getting the full version? Or will it be some kind of early access?

Last edited:
Top Bottom