• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tom Brady Says He's 'Not Opposed' to Coming Back to the NFL

ManaByte

Here We Go Again GIF

Lunarorbit

He'll fuck up his legacy if he does this. You can't just come back at the end of the season, I don't care how pliable Brady is.

Watched his entire career except the last in Tampa being a pats fan. I don't think he has anyone in his life now to say no to him now.

Plus is it me or did Brady get a lot more manic in the last few years. He gets that crazy look in his eyes more nowadays. Like he's been up all night doing coke and you walk into the kitchen at 7 and he has a full course breakfast cooked up for you.

AJUMP23

Just stay retired. Enjoy life. Ask the refs to call a hold on the chiefs instead of letting them get away with it when mahomes runs.

Men_in_Boxes

Snake Oil Salesman
He'll fuck up his legacy if he does this. You can't just come back at the end of the season, I don't care how pliable Brady is.

The only way he he f***s up his legacy is if he's found guilty of human trafficking.

His football accomplishments are settled. Nothing he does on the field after age 43 impacts his NFL career because no one plays NFL QB after age 43.

Last edited:

dave_d

Just stay retired. Enjoy life. Ask the refs to call a hold on the chiefs instead of letting them get away with it when mahomes runs.
Kind of surprised he doesn't go into coaching and try to win at least 2 more rings. You know, so he'll be ahead of Bill.

DeafTourette

Perpetually Offended
43 is still relatively young but... No. Just stop. Enjoy your millions of dollars and do nothing but go on vacations with your kids. Your legacy is cemented... ENJOY! Ya bloody cu... I mean, you go good man!

diffusionx

Gold Member
Brady has been talking for a year about how easy they made the game with the rule changes and how soft the new generation is. This is in him saying that he feels like he can just drop in a team and play well. And.... I think he's right. And by saying he's "not opposed to" doing this, he is saying "please, somebody, call me up and I will join your team." He wants back in. He just wasn't feeling the end of his time in TB with Bowles in charge which his totally understandable. If Shanahan called him up to join the 49ers last year he would have, I guarantee it.

Spend time with your kids bruh
Gets old fast and his kids are teenagers, they don't want to spend time with their dad.

Last edited:

Mr Reasonable

Completely Unreasonable
I don't follow football closely (or even distantly), but for those that do, where would Brady in 2024 rank versus the worst QB in the league?

Last edited:
Whoa, what?! He's god damn 46 years old

How many 46 year olds are out there that can perform at their peak in this sport?

Retired a GOAT. Just stay retired as a GOAT

Last edited:

Mr Reasonable

Completely Unreasonable
After a few weeks. Pretty sure he be still in the top 10 qbs in the league

If he wants to play, and could do so at what is still an elite level, I'm not so sure why people seem so keen for him to stand down.

Is it just not wanting a legend to be tarnished?

IDKFA

I am Become Bilbo Baggins
That bitch and the other Americans have caused enough damage to my club. We were dreaming of playoffs before they started to meddle. Now we're in another relegation dog fight.

I can only hope that this is true and he fucks off back to playing NFL.

Top Bottom