• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

TMZ: Kobe Bryant dies in helicopter crash

VertigoOA

Banned
Let’s take bets on how long it will take for Ari Shaffir or whoever this jabroni is ive never heard of to get his ass beat by enraged fans. I suspect within the next 72 hours. He won’t be so tough when this bitchass weasel gets bludgeoned to death.

Last edited:

Scopa

The Tribe Has Spoken
Yeah, I don’t care what his schtick is, making these kinds of tweets/videos on the day someone dies as some sort of unfunny “comedy” is despicable.

I knew there was a reason I never watched those Rogan episodes with him. Must have been my innate idiot detector. I hope Joe calls him out on it.

I was at the NFL Pro Bowl game and they did a moment of silence. I think most people in the stadium had no clue he died since it was announced just before the game started.

The whole audience started chanting Kobe over and over.

Malakhov

Banned
I don't follow basketball but dang, gone too soon, 42? Was he still playing? And his 13 years old daughter...life sucks sometimes...

quickwhips

More of shame his daughter died she had so much life to live still. Sucks when anyone dies that hasn’t been found out to be horrible yet.

Romulus

It shocks me as many times women have been proven to falsify rape charges, even outright admitted they were lying, but somehow all these fucking cunt liberals just assume Kobe was guilty even though he wasn't convicted.

Last edited:

Breakage

I hope they didn't suffer.

His helicopter was black:
kobe-bryant-helicopter.jpg

Hinedorf

Banned
I'm a lifelong Lakers fan and part of my fandom blossomed significantly when I was a freshman in high school and this young phenom Kobe came on the scene. I was a rabid fan for this young player collecting almost every single rookie basketball card he has several of which are him in his high school jersey. I got his jersey #24 for an xmas present nearly 10 years ago.

He was my MJ, just sucks

He’s a successful comedian with a Netflix special and is a regular on Joe Rogan. He’s just being an edgelord troll for effect here, it’s his shtick. Shitty, and not funny, but I wouldn’t take it as a sincere statement.

well, I stand corrected. I guess I'll make sure to avoid this guy's stuff then.

and I can deal with shithead edgelords trolling and clowning on stuff. but when it's about people's death, especially one that's so beloved, I would hope for the worst for him. there is a time and a place for everything, and being edgy like that not even 12 hours after his death? na, you're a write off at this point for me.

MetalAlien

Banned
CNN said it was Kobe, two daughters, and the wife. Which is it? edit never mind I read it wrong.

Last edited:
Beautiful, sad, tribute to Kobe and His baby girl GiGi at MSG here in NY...hard to believe, Kobe's not here anymore at the age of 41...I'm not the same, this hit me hard.

Grew up watching him play every minute..reason I picked up basketball when I was young made teams in HS and college

Forever be missed 🙏🙏🙏😥😥😥🙏🙏🙏

Last edited:

MaestroMike

Gold Member
Feels so unreal that this happened hard to fukking believe came out of nowhere RIP a legend and his daughter God bless 🙏🙏

S

SLoWMoTIoN

Unconfirmed Member
That came out of nowhere! Holy fuck the dude had everything, crazy shit.

Also before anybody says "flying isn't safe", guess what? Cars aren't so safe either. RIP.

I used to hate Kobe, but not nearly as much as I hate this. As a Celtics fan, he was a villain. As a basketball lover, I know damn well he was a hero. He honored the game I love the most, fuck he WAS the game when I was growing up. His singular focus and drive will always inspire me. I'll never forget playing Courtside at a friend's house. I'll never forget that game 7. I'll never forget a lot of things.

Thank you.

Airbus Jr

Banned
Kobe Bryant has to be featured as front cover on NBA2K21 on all edition

If you dont you suck 2K

Last edited:
Top Bottom