• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Things to do in San Andreas when you're bored?

Vieo

I beat GTA: San Andreas a while back, but I've still be playing. Though lately I've been becoming bored. My goal is to max out my money but there doesn't seem to be a lot of options to do this. You can only mug so many people until the police come and I've already done the bank. Is there a way to rob stores? I've noticed there's a ton of stores you can go in but you can't buy anything. What's there purpose?

Razoric

Banned
I go get my car modified, add nitro then go the wrong way down the fast freeway. when i crash i jump out watch the cars pile up then hit the gas tank on one of the cars and watch the fireworks. :lol

evil ways

- Steal a large moving van, find a place to loot, sell the loot.
- Complete the list of cars at the docks.
- Deliver pizzas.
- Taxi driver missions.
- Valet parking missions.
- Steal the appropiate car and start pimpin' your hos.

Vieo

Razoric said:
I go get my car modified, add nitro then go the wrong way down the fast freeway. when i crash i jump out watch the cars pile up then hit the gas tank on one of the cars and watch the fireworks. :lol

LoL. I've been doing things like that for the past few months. Blowing up cars with my jet fighter and helicopter. Sitting on a roof and sniping people. Shooting down helicopters. I've been done it all, well at least I think I have.

GTA games need some serious end game content. Like an infinite chop shop mode where you steal cars and get them from point a to point b while being chased by the police.

Edit: -
Complete the list of cars at the docks.

LoL. I didn't know they had a car list in this one the same way there's on in Vice City.

Musashi Wins!

FLAWLESS VICTOLY!
GOTG. Just sayin'.

btw...to support my statement I bought the PS2 SE a few days ago and watched Sunday Drivers which was great. Nice bonus content.

Top Bottom