• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

the weekend goes by too fast when you game

I should read more books or something

Can't go wrong by reading more often, especially if you work in a profession that prizes knowledge as social capital. I work on a college campus, 'nuff said.

I find that gaming is most pleasurable as leisure, i.e., contrasted with work. If I do two hours of yard work I almost never feel bad about the two hours of play that follow. If I lose all of a Sunday morning to open-world galumphing, however, I'm in for glumness and self-recrimination.

Hobbygaming

has been asked to post in 'Grounded' mode.
It really does but it's my favorite time waster other than women 😏

Sexy Jenna Fischer GIF

PhaseJump

Banned
Time flies when you're having fun... It also flies when you're older and need to nap in the day, to have enough energy to make yourself some food and survive eating it, just long enough to get to bed early, so the next morning you can wake up and take a shit without dying on the toilet before work.

kmHVN0z.gif

Last edited:

Arun1910

Can't relate.

I love gaming, but it doesn't dominate my life.

You should definitely do other stuff, read, learn an instrument, hang out more with friends irl, go outside.

TintoConCasera

I bought a sex doll, but I keep it inflated 100% of the time and use it like a regular wife
Hey if it felt short that's because you were having fun!

And this works for both games and sex.

Top Bottom