• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The very best of social media

DeepEnigma

Gold Member

grapes GIF

Bam Bam was an absolute badass. Guy ran into a burning building and saved three kids lives. From Wiki -

"On July 4, 2000, Bigelow received second degree burns on 40% of his body while rescuing three children from a fire in Wayside, New Jersey. He spent 10 days in a hospital after the incident."

He was kept down the pecking order in WWF because he didn't lick HBK, Nash and Triple H's ass in the mid 90's. He could have been huge in the Attitude Era.

Toots

Gold Member

She's like a five feet two dude who can't give up on his dream to play basketball...
Imagine you're in the stripclub and then the DJ goes "Allright here comes the beautiful Kristy Kreme, gentlemen... Kristy Kreme... She's still available for a private dance so don't be shy."
At least it demonstrate not all brazilian girls are models...

sircaw

Banned
Social media will be in a tizzy today. Shame we won't be able to post it because of the political bans. I expect lots of tears from tick tokers.
something American I guess?> don't really follow politics on that side of the river.

Ah i found it, R vs W i guess.

Last edited:

GymWolf

She's like a five feet two dude who can't give up on his dream to play basketball...
Imagine you're in the stripclub and then the DJ goes "Allright here comes the beautiful Kristy Kreme, gentlemen... Kristy Kreme... She's still available for a private dance so don't be shy."
At least it demonstrate not all brazilian girls are models...
If you can't imagine, just play the second south park game

845.gif

JBat

God almighty. This is sick even ignoring the hypocrisy. Abortifacients fuck up a woman's body enough with prescribed use and to suggest presumably lying to a vet to obtain the drug is horrifyingly. The human dose of this can be prescribed to women who have already miscarried in order to pass the lost baby more quickly usually before 20 weeks. As a husband to a woman that has experienced this (thankfully early in the pregnancy) it's not pretty. And as a father to two children with the same woman it's horrifying that anyone would think of their offspring as disposable. Look, I would concede the extreme situations of rape and rare life threatening birth defects but that's not the current conversation. What should be the most difficult and heart breaking decision a mother AND father should have to face is being framed as contraceptive and something to celebrate as a woman's "choice". Fuck that. You want to do grown up things; accept the grown up consequences. Condoms aren't expensive. Anyone that tells you sex is just as good with a rubber as without is lying but that doesn't mean no sex is better if you aren't ready for children.
Sorry if that got to close to political but holy shit some people's view on this is just evil. I'll remove myself from the soapbox now

Top Bottom