• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Stand With Ukraine bundle

winjer

Gold Member
[Humble Bundle] Stand with Ukraine Bundle

9483f36c6372f222ffd0e4d8c24dcc9d3cd5190b.png

The violent and unlawful invasion in Ukraine is taking a tragic toll—displacing people, devastating families, and creating an urgent need for food, water, supplies, shelter, and safety. To help out how we can, we’ve joined forces with game creators, book publishers, and software makers around the globe for a bundle 100% dedicated to supporting the victims and refugees from Ukraine during this crisis.

The Stand With Ukraine bundle features over 120 pieces of content worth over $2,500, including:

• Back 4 Blood, Satisfactory, Metro Exodus, & Fable Anniversary
  • Pathfinder, Starfinder, & Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay books
  • GameMaker Studio 2 Creator (12 months), Music Maker EDM Edition, RPG Maker VX, & Polygon game dev assets
100% of the proceeds will go to Razom for Ukraine, International Rescue Committee, International Medical Corps, and Direct Relief. Support vital humanitarian crisis relief efforts for the people of Ukraine today.

This is probably the biggest Humble Bundle ever, and one of the best.
And the proceedings go to a very important humanitarian cause.

Last edited:

Maiden Voyage

Gold™ Member
I did the itch.io one but that website is seriously unmanageable to maintain a library.

Are these all Steam keys unless otherwise noted?
e: yes, yes they are:
Redeem your keys. The games in this bundle are available on either Steam, GOG, or Rockstar Games Launcher for Windows — and some for Mac and Linux too.

Last edited:

manfestival

This is a pretty solid bundle with great value.

If I didn't already own , play, finish many of the games in there then I would've been all over this. Only thing I haven't tried in there but won't get the pack for is Ring of pain.
Back 4 Blood: Fun game and worth checking out. Maybe worth it alone
Satisfactory: I have only heard good things about this(not my kind of game)
Slay the Spire: Amazing game and truly worth playing
Sunset Overdrive: Decent game and adds good value
Endless Space 2: Solid strategy game
Crying Suns: Totally worth it for one run through of the story. I liked the story and gameplay a lot.
and more in there.

WitchHunter

Banned
[Humble Bundle] Stand with Ukraine Bundle

9483f36c6372f222ffd0e4d8c24dcc9d3cd5190b.png

This is probably the biggest Humble Bundle ever, and one of the best.
And the proceedings go to a very important humanitarian cause.
If I spend money I want to see where that money goes, how they spend it and on what the actual fuck. Penny by penny. I don't want to make research on these companies, since time is money. If I give my money to any charity show me how it is spent. I don't care about company names, smiling people giving food to ppl in need, their references and shit. Cut the bullshit. Show me receipts, show images on products that was bought with my money or what they want to spend it on etc. People are inherently retarded it seems and swallow whatever is offered to them if it's about war, charity or children.

Oh I've bought this bundle, now I sleep well, I made everything that is possible to help people in need. While in reality... they might have spent it on swinger clubs, or anti aircraft guns, wtf knows...

Susurrus

Dropped $100 on this. I know it isn't much in the grand scheme of things (they've cleared a mil), but hey it is what it is.

Going in and redeeming, I get an error on Steam after trying to redeem too many, "There have been too many recent activation attempts from this account or Internet address. Please wait and try your product code again later." Does anyone know what "later" means? Super vague.

Edit: I was able to redeem 1 hour after my last one that gave me the message.

Last edited:

Susurrus

Thanks for the heads up, OP.

First time on my life that I'm on a global leaderboard, yay. Not for long though.

How long does it take to pop on the leaderboard? I put a bit more in to pop on there and put a fun name but don't see it. Not that it'll last, but it'll be fun to see for a bit.

Last edited:

ShadowNate

Got it. I already had most of the big names (out of the bundled games) that I really care to play, but it won't hurt to have and check out the rest of the list (I probably won't live that long), and it's for a great cause anyway.

BennyBlanco

aka IMurRIVAL69
If I spend money I want to see where that money goes, how they spend it and on what the actual fuck. Penny by penny. I don't want to make research on these companies, since time is money. If I give my money to any charity show me how it is spent. I don't care about company names, smiling people giving food to ppl in need, their references and shit. Cut the bullshit. Show me receipts, show images on products that was bought with my money or what they want to spend it on etc. People are inherently retarded it seems and swallow whatever is offered to them if it's about war, charity or children.

Oh I've bought this bundle, now I sleep well, I made everything that is possible to help people in need. While in reality... they might have spent it on swinger clubs, or anti aircraft guns, wtf knows...

how many anti aircraft guns do you figure your $40 could buy

FingerBang

I saw the bundle and yeah, it's good, but I either own or have already played much of that stuff already. As others have pointed out, there's some recycling from other bundles.

But hey, it's for a good cause and 100% goes to supporting Ukrainians, so I'm probably getting it anyway.
Where's the Stand With Yemen and Syria bundle? It's been over a decade and I've seen nothing, strange. This is better than nothing, I guess. 🇺🇦
I see your point but this kind of statements just come out as virtue signaling.
Oh, you care about this thing? I'm better than you, because I care for these other things as well!

War always sucks, nothing good ever comes out from the murder of innocent people, but this time it's different since it's happening in Europe and there's the potential for a nuclear escalation. It's not weird that many westerners care more. That doesn't mean that the lives of Ukrainians are more important than the others.

The Fartist

Gold Member
I saw the bundle and yeah, it's good, but I either own or have already played much of that stuff already. As others have pointed out, there's some recycling from other bundles.

But hey, it's for a good cause and 100% goes to supporting Ukrainians, so I'm probably getting it anyway.

I see your point but this kind of statements just come out as virtue signaling.
Oh, you care about this thing? I'm better than you, because I care for these other things as well!

War always sucks, nothing good ever comes out from the murder of innocent people, but this time it's different since it's happening in Europe and there's the potential for a nuclear escalation. It's not weird that many westerners care more. That doesn't mean that the lives of Ukrainians are more important than the others.
I'll be the first to admit that I've contributed absolutely nothing financially to any nation I've mentioned, so it's definitely not a virtue signal. At most, I'm just trying to spark a little more awareness and asking for a little more consistency on how people and corporations virtue signal themselves. I can forgive people a little because the vast majority only know half the story and I get it, people are busy with their own life problems to seek out the truth and settle for what the mainstream news media spews out. Thanks for chiming in.

Tams

You lot, please don't donate via things like this. If you're going to get it, then pay what you want for the products offered and see any of that payment going towards a charity as an added insignificant bonus.

But if you're serious about donating, do it via one of the well-established and reputable organisations. Ones that have to be transparent, at least to some degree. In the UK, the DEC. Or MSF. Or if you can find somewhere that will provide proof of what donations are going towards but aren't 'normal' (in this case, weapons, etc.), that.

But don't make a large donation via Humble Bundle or the likes.

Xdrive05

This is a good one for sure (cause and bundle).

Anyone on the edge and needs a bump, Metro Exodus (Enhanced) is quite fantastic. That's worth the entry level asking price alone IMO.

Top Bottom