• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Snitch: Sony is working on God of War Ragnarök DLC

Draugoth

Gold Member
DLC-de-God-of-War-Ragnarok-supostamente-em-desenvolvimento-1170x658.jpg

Insider The Snitch used his networks to claim that Sony is working on a DLC for God of War: Ragnarok.

“My source is 100% reliable. I know Sony is working on a project called God of War: Ragnarok DLC,”

He said in a Twitch stream.

TLDW:
- Same source of Ronin Images
- Not coming this Year
- Around 60% of development
- He doesn't know if it's a DLC or a Standalone Expansion

Last edited:

Raonak

Banned
Definitely keen to jump back in, ragnarok was a fantastic polished experience.

I expect it'll probably be Miles Morales sized game with Atreus.

Last edited:
I have no interest in Atreus based or Thrud based DLC. I would like if it is:

Faye story leading up to her fight with Thor.
Thor/Young Thor based spin off. I really want to use the hammer weapon.

Roufianos

Never though I'd say this but this doesn't excite me, and I definitely won't be getting it if it focuses on Atreus.

Only interesting thing about him is that he's Kratos's son.

Flutta

Banned
This will prob be about Atreus and that girl. The worst part of the story… yeah no thanks 🤮

They did the same thing with TLOU DLC. Bunch a woke garbage.

Last edited:

Woopah

I found the Kratos combat a lot more satisfying that the Atreaus combat so hopefully it features mainly him (though some Thrud combat could also be interesting)

I adored Ragnarok and especially loved completing all the post game stuff so very excited about this. Hopefully it works on my PS4.

This will prob be about Atreus and that girl. The worst part of the story… yeah no thanks 🤮

They did the same thing with TLOU DLC. Bunch a woke garbage.
What was woke about Ragnarok?

Sensei

If they keep the God of War title for the expansion, I'd like to play as Tyr (because he's, well, a god of war), especially considering how they treated him in Ragnarok.

Kurotri

Since this is supposed to be a DLC/Expansion, I feel like it *should* focus on Atreus. Tyr needs to be present as well 100%. Let them travel trying find the other giants n shit.

Ragnarok presented the end of Kratos' story for me. Let the man go into retirement. Imo, for the next big title, we need a new God of War, and Atreus doesn't fit the bill. Throw him into the DLC and give us a new main character. If need be have Atreus come back as a young adult support character or something.

RoadHazard

Gold Member
I found the Kratos combat a lot more satisfying that the Atreaus combat so hopefully it features mainly him (though some Thrud combat could also be interesting)

I adored Ragnarok and especially loved completing all the post game stuff so very excited about this. Hopefully it works on my PS4.

What was woke about Ragnarok?

Probably that the girl was not white. To some people that's an instant "eeeew, woke!".

Stand alone expansion would be preferred, finished the game and traded it in a few months back because no DLC had been announced. Will buy day one.

JohnnyFootball

GerAlt-Right. Ciriously.
Why is everyone assuming this is true all of the sudden? Wasn't The Snitches account purchased by someone else and is no longer an insider?

I thought this was common knowledge.

Top Bottom