• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Random Youtube Video Thread

RJMacready73

Simps for Amouranth

That's fucking harsh, the level of corporate greed and distain for workers rights in America is truly something else, I don't know how y'all can live knowing that your life can be fucked over from an accident requiring a hospital stay not covered through insurance to your bosses wanting another Hollywood hills mega mansion and paying you peanuts, fuuuuuck fat, far too much uncertainty and far to much powers in the hands of corporations

Kenpachii

That's fucking harsh, the level of corporate greed and distain for workers rights in America is truly something else, I don't know how y'all can live knowing that your life can be fucked over from an accident requiring a hospital stay not covered through insurance to your bosses wanting another Hollywood hills mega mansion and paying you peanuts, fuuuuuck fat, far too much uncertainty and far to much powers in the hands of corporations

Same here it feels like such a backwards world where u have zero rights on anything other then being a work slave to work yourself to death. I couldn't function in a world like that.

Mistake

My current job got bought out by a corporation recently. Started billing customers $75/hr per person for labor, while the same people doing the work got pay cuts. Highest employee is at $15/hr now. I'm looking for something else

Last edited:
Top Bottom