• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Official NeoGAF "Introduce Yourself" Thread

Gamer254

Neo Member
Hello! I'm not going to say my real name (for security reasons) nor will I say my age, BUT I WILL say this...

• I'm level 25 (Region 8) on Kill Shot Bravo
  • I'm on Region 4 in Kill Shot (I'm not sure of my level in that game, I don't pay that much attention to my level in that game)
  • I mainly play action games
  • That's all you need to know about me!

Oh, one last thing: I hope this forum is a nice place!

Sega Orphan

Banned
Hi all,
As my account name suggests I was originally a Sega gamer. I have had a number of consoles from Megadrive, SNES, PS1, Saturn, Dreamcast, Xbox, Xbox 360, PS4, Xbox One X and now a Xbox Series X.

I found Xbox to be the spiritual successor to the Dreamcast and so followed on with that. Refused to buy a Xbox One with MSs bullshit vision for the console so went to the PS4. Once MS sorted their shit out and released the Xbox One X I got one of those as well. This gen I rolled over with the XSX rather than the PS5, but I will also get one when there is enough games to warrant it.

I am a suffer of TMBG (Too Many Backlog Games) and don't get as much time to game as I would like.

I love the tech side of things, and enjoy seeing innovations and the results of it.
It would be nice to talk about the tech in the consoles, but it's a bit dicey doing it on forums due to the fanboy fights.

That's really it. Live in Australia 🇦🇺 for what that's worth.

akimbo009

Gold Member
Long time lurker, first time poster.

Been playing games for a long time, and enjoy a good discussion from time to time.

Random gaming sort of stuff - loved my Amiga, Dreamcast, and primarily play PC and Xbox though the Switch gets turned on from to time. Not very good at racing or FPS games, but enjoy doing badly. Mostly RPG, RTS, and similar games.

Random other things - love watching soccer, working in my yard, hiking, and tending to chaos with the kids.

Con-Z-epT

Live from NeoGAF, it's Friday Night!
Hello!

SeraphJan SeraphJan Resistance Calculator Resistance Calculator akimbo009 akimbo009 Sega Orphan Sega Orphan P Phatdaddy G Gamer254 FriulHado FriulHado @Frum CosmicComet CosmicComet M Musilla peek peek

200.gif

Last edited:

Madjaba

Hi there you internet video games enthusiast, so good to meet you there.

I'm from France so expect me to be an arrogant prick... except I'm not (yeah just got you there pal haha the fun).

Also I'm a great fan of Enter the Matrix on Gamecube. So yeah...

Arrested Development Tobias GIF

Last edited:

AJUMP23

Gold Member
Hi there you internet video games enthusiast, so good to meet you there.

I'm from France so expect me to be an arrogant prick... except I'm not (yeah just got you there pal haha the fun).

Also I'm a great fan of Enter the Matrix on Gamecube. So yeah...

Arrested Development Tobias GIF
Welcome. Say something in French. Are all French women beautiful, and Do you like to ride the bicycle?

SeraphJan

Hello guys! I've just become a member few minute agos, I would like to ask, how do you change the word "member" under your username to customized text?

Last edited:

Klik

Mod of War Mod of War

Sorry but I don't know any other way to contact mod, but i've been junior member for such a long time. Can i be promoted to normal member?

Like a year ago was degraded to junior member for starting some bait thread, but honestly that wasn't my intention at all(you can check my history of course). Also that warning expired long time ago

Last edited:

EviLore

Expansive Ellipses
Staff Member
Mod of War Mod of War

Sorry but I don't know any other way to contact mod, but i've been junior member for such a long time. Can i be promoted to normal member?

Like a year ago was degraded to junior member for starting some bait thread, but honestly that wasn't my intention at all(you can check my history of course). Also that warning expired long time ago
I've reinstated you. Use your powers wisely!

Top Bottom