• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Official NeoGAF "Introduce Yourself" Thread

Con-Z-epT

Live from NeoGAF, it's Friday Night!
Z Zeigridpela Onyiguy Onyiguy J JackQQ89 FayhdrianColonist FayhdrianColonist LuciferSatan LuciferSatan W Wowclassical

Hello folks!

Bom Dia Hello GIF

MayorReynoldsTV

Neo Member
Hello everyone, I used to post on the old NeoGAF under the name ToyMachine228 but I'm back with a new account. I'm a former Mayor, gaming journalist and now a live streamer, YouTuber, etc. I play a lot of competitive games, retro FPS' and hardcore indie games. I was actually curious how to get listed in the "Streams" section here on NeoGAF. Any insight?

McLaughlin

Neo Member
Hi my name is McLaughlin and I'm an admin over at SaveMGO. I'd like to post updates about the upcoming changes and new content Metal Gear Online is going to be getting from the team over at SaveMGO. Hopefully there are some lapsed MGO players who'd like to come on back and try out some of the new maps once they're released.

Also you don't need to play on PS3 if you have a decent PC with a good CPU. Metal Gear Online is now close to fully functional with minimal crashing thanks to the emulator RPCS3. As long as your PC can handle it.

Ideally I'd like my name to be changed to SaveMGO Admin. Since I'm mostly only going to be posting about that stuff.

Been on GAF forever and I don't think I posted in this thread.

QuantumZebra on PSN and Quantum Zebra X on Xbox. QZ Plays on YouTube. QuantumZebra on Twitch.

Director of IT & Security is my day job, and I have an IT Consulting business on the side (if you're in N. GA and need help w/ your business hit me up! Lol).

I have a band called Fish In The Desert - our album "Adapt" is on Spotify/iTunes, etc... and I have a remaster (much better version) of the album dropping in the next week. I play drums, bass, and do lyrics for the band.

8iAMdhM.jpg

Hi my name is McLaughlin and I'm an admin over at SaveMGO. I'd like to post updates about the upcoming changes and new content Metal Gear Online is going to be getting from the team over at SaveMGO. Hopefully there are some lapsed MGO players who'd like to come on back and try out some of the new maps once they're released.

Also you don't need to play on PS3 if you have a decent PC with a good CPU. Metal Gear Online is now close to fully functional with minimal crashing thanks to the emulator RPCS3. As long as your PC can handle it.

Ideally I'd like my name to be changed to SaveMGO Admin. Since I'm mostly only going to be posting about that stuff.
Welcome to GAF! To change your username, click on your username on the top-right of the page to bring up the drop-down menu and then click on "Account details". You should then see a "Change" button next your username.

Cyrus85

Neo Member
LONG time lurker but i've decided to come out of my shell. The current state of multiplayer gaming and failed administrative measures has prompted me to become more active in hopes of raising awareness to, what i feel, is going to be one of the biggest factors in the online gaming community moving forward into the next decade; anti cheat policies/measures.

Also, I'm a 36 year old man child and former Sony fanboy and part time CoD meathead that has turned to the PC and Xbox as of recent years.

Mostly playing FPS, Strategy/Card Games (MTG ARENA!), and the occasional RPG. So many games, so little time!

elliot5

Howdy, everyone. Glad to finally get approved. I play just about everything outside rhythm and sports games, and mostly on Xbox Series X and PC nowadays. Will pick up a PS5 on the first hardware revision :p looking forward to hopefully be a positive contribution and not fan the toxicity that can crop up.

skakmk

Hi Y'all. I am Kartik from India. Feels great to finally become a member here. I have been reading these threads for a long time and I love the camaraderie. I mean people here have fun discussing video games, which is an aspect missing from many of the other forums.

Thanks mods for the quick approval.

Last edited:

Alvin

Banned
Hello forum.
I'm a critical thinker when it comes to multiple forms of entertainment. And I do not approve the access media, do not like Naughty Dog.
Nor do I approve uninventive formulaic movies. The Oscars s*cks and I loathe the mainstream mediocrity in radio music. Hope to feel at home here. We'll see.

Toots

Gold Member
Hello everyone,
I'm toots, your friendly neighbourghood biking monkey.
I discovered NeoGaf not too long ago and i found it to be the best and funniest way to get gaming info and other stuff, so here i am.
I like single player story or action driven games, don't care much about multiplayer as i haven't an ounce of competition in me.
Feel free to hit me up anytime you have a crazy theory about Xenogears or anything Nier related ;)

Looking forward to having fun with you cute rascals!

Toots

By the way i'm french so i"ll manage any sophisticated conversation you'll throw at me ;) Bisous les petits chous

MachRc

Hi guys Im sort of new here, been visiting this site for along time even before the e ra fiasco thing that I know really nothing of
but I enjoy this site overall more and it aligns with my sillyness and love for more lenient relaxed crude crass gaming culture and fun.
I like that I dont have to be so..PC.. I guess is the word Im looking for.

Ive been moderating over at some bmw forum for the past 20 years and been stretching my legs out to other forums especially gaming ones because i love pc gaming and console gaming.
just like you I am looking to purchase an 3080 rtx, but for th rtime being enjoying the series x.

I hope to be a good long time member here.

JjimYSf.jpg

NeoCane

It's not a paid forum. You've fulfilled the one-month account history, but you haven't posted 50 replies yet. What thread are you interested in posting?
ahhh ok, sorry for the misunderstanding!
I wanted to post about PS4 controllers, i bought one new on ebay but it was sealed but the dpad is more sooft than my other 3 controllers and i wanted to check peoples experiences.

Con-Z-epT

Live from NeoGAF, it's Friday Night!
I wanted to post about PS4 controllers, i bought one new on ebay but it was sealed but the dpad is more sooft than my other 3 controllers and i wanted to check peoples experiences.
Have you tried the search function in the upper right corner?

We have a lot of threads about controllers.

Like this one. It is not even old. Come in you're welcome!

Last edited:

EviLore

Expansive Ellipses
Staff Member
You've had an account for several years, so I've bumped you up to full member. You can either use the thread Con-Z-epT Con-Z-epT linked above or start your own.

Kishimai

Neophyte
Hi, my name is kishimai
I am a Game Developer, You would most likely see my projects here trying to show to get it around.
I have been a Developer for 4 years close to being 5 and I would probably continue to do it for 20-30 more years.
I am considered an Indie Developer, and I have developed 30-40 projects that I spend my time on, But wasn't proud enough to publish, Hopefully I would be able to show something off as a Game Developer Someday

Top Bottom