• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Official NeoGAF "Introduce Yourself" Thread

Happosai

Hold onto your panties
Hello!
I like playing guitar and TF2!. Not a long time lurker, recently discovered the forum looking for alternatves to the big R.

Cheerio!
Welcome, mate. A guitar players, hmm... Here's a thread you might be interested in it you haven't seen it yet.

Howdy. I like iceborne, souls, and borderlands. I hate leftism(politically) and gamefaqs moderators with a passion. I'm the same guy from gamefaqs if anyone also goes there. Not on it very often but sure argued with a lot of leftist punks when I was. Also(fire starter) Kim Jong Un didn't die by accident during an operation lol!

denisonja

Neo Member
Hello everyone!
Im Denis, 38 year old dad gamer (twins!!) who is a master of time management (how to play more games than it's physically possible with full time job as a manager and kids).... Looking forward to share my vast knowledge about that topic (hint: you REALLY don't need 8 hours of sleep :))...
Have all the consoles and pc, enjoying MMOs and RPGs with occasional night sessions of Warzone/PUBG with my friends....
Discovered neoGAF only recently (yeah, i know, how can i call myself a gamer??) and am more than happy to indulge in civilized and adult discussions....
And, as you could figure out yourself, im not a native speaker (from Croatia) so hopefully won't make too many mistakes.....

ItsGreat

Hello! Can't wait be part of a cool community again - one that doesn't take itself too seriously and realises we're all here for the fun.

Can't wait to read about the new gen as it happens here. Old neogaf was HYPE!

I went to the pet shop and bought a goldfish, the guy selling it to me asked if wanted an aquarium.
I told him I didn't care what star sign it was.

PapyDoc

hi, i'm Doc.
i'm a French guy with a broken English, but I work on it, and it already sounds like a tinder profile.

I'm quite a grumpy old school gamer especially when it comes to FPS but still interested in the newest production, just not as hype as I should unless you are Doom.
I'm mostly a PC gamer, but I'm open with the other console. in truth I really do not care about the consoles, for me, the games are the star of the show, console is just a tool to enjoy them.

Hello!

I'm DeaconOfTheDank. I've been gaming since the late 90s and my favorite past time is lighting a joint before settling in to play a good game. I enjoy discussions around games, particularly around world-building, musical score, gameplay mechanics, and internal details of computer graphics.

I work as a software engineer and I look at video games as an artistic application of modern computer science. I typically get caught up on tiny details wondering to myself "How did they implement this?" As a result, I play games very very slowly. As a reference, it took me an entire year to finish the Witcher 3.

The first console I owned was the Dreamcast (which is still running!) and I'd say the first game I beat by myself was Sonic Adventure. I've built my own gaming PC, but I also enjoy playing games on the PS4 Pro and Switch. I tend to play open-world action games with RPG mechanics.

Favorite games, in no specific order:
  • Sekiro (PC)
  • Shadow of the Colossus (PS4)
  • NieR: Automata (PS4)
  • Red Dead Redemption 2 (PC)
  • Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance (PC)
  • Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess (GCN)
  • Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Switch)
  • Sonic CD (PC)
  • Sonic Adventure (Dreamcast)
  • Dark Souls 3 (PC)
  • Fable 2 (X360)
  • God of War (PS4)
  • Ghost of Tsushima (PS4)
I'm also a member at ResetEra, but I think it's important to hear a variety of opinions from multiple perspectives. Being surrounded by the opinion of only like-minded individuals really limits discussion and blinds you to some valid criticisms of the subject matter.

Last edited:

NinjaBoiX

Yo, back here after a long time away, it’s good to be back!

Quick question though, what’s the green triangle in the corner of some avatars about?

Top Bottom