• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Mustache

Are you now or have you ever been a fan of the mustache?

• Total voters

H4ze

I am able to grow an absolute beauty of a mustache but unfortunately my sides suck at growing thick and I look too young for my age to rock it.

Sometimes this makes me sad :(

poodaddy

I keep a full beard, never been a fan of the moustache look, as I can't stand the idea of a man standing around trimming up their stache in the mirror. There's nothing less manly than that. Throw your trimmer out and grow that beard out like the goddamn sexy wooly beast you are you beautiful bastards.

Maiden Voyage

Gold™ Member
I keep a full beard, never been a fan of the moustache look, as I can't stand the idea of a man standing around trimming up their stache in the mirror. There's nothing less manly than that. Throw your trimmer out and grow that beard out like the goddamn sexy wooly beast you are you beautiful bastards.
GettyImages-3246323_social.jpg

poodaddy

I see your point, and I raise you the fact that ole Teddy....had no chin. Sorry to say, but it ain't there.

Ergo, he woulda looked better with a beard to hide that jawline.
ron burgundy anchorman GIF

Ignore the fact that I used a gif of a mustache rocking Will to drive home the point that a beard is superior to a stache.....nah we not gonna talk about that. ;)

Top Bottom