• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Murder of Jake Paul by Iron Mike Tyson live from AT&T Stadium on Netflix July 20th

ManaByte

Rage Bait Youtuber
9njFTbV.jpg

MrRenegade

Report me if I continue to troll
I BET 100 pennies that Mike will lose to this clowntard. Just to annoy boxing fans, because why not. Though the real and proper outcome would be permanent brain damage, fractured eyesocket and dislocated jaws for the blondie.

This is treasure. If anyone wondered why ppl hate this attention whore...

Stitch

Gold Member
Mike Tyson vs. Jake Paul match delayed due to Tyson’s medical issue
Mike Tyson’s highly-anticipated match against YouTuber-turned-boxer Jake Paul has been postponed after Tyson suffered an ulcer flareup earlier this week, Tyson’s publicist and Netflix announced Friday.

RJMacready73

Simps for Amouranth
Mike Tyson’s highly-anticipated match against YouTuber-turned-boxer Jake Paul has been postponed after Tyson suffered an ulcer flareup earlier this week, Tyson’s publicist and Netflix announced Friday.
Well that sucks balls, really looking forward to Tyson not destroying his legacy and instead near killing thon YouTube cunt

winjer

Gold Member

This is a reminder that Tyson is getting very close to his 60s.
Even if Jake has the skill of a journeyman, the age gap is still a big factor.

winjer

Gold Member
If i am tyson, i rather enjoy my riches at 60s, let the youtuber cunt have his day.

It is not worth it, age is a HUGE factor in sports. Old mike aint going to make it.

I hope I'm wrong, but this can go as bad as Ali vs Holmes.

y'all know Jake Paul pays his opponents massive amounts of money but incentivices them to "not knock him out."

say Jake Paul wins in any fashion, any round, the opponent gets the full prize money, say 10 million dollars. his opponents though are on a pay scale where if it's a 10 round fight, the opponent can only win the max purse on the last round. opponent wins in the 1st round and they only make 1 million, 2nd round 2 millions, etc etc. opponents of course are not trying to knock Jake out to get paid the max.

Jake also chooses old retired guys so as the fight goes on he looks better.

Also rumors that Jake gets to choose his own judges.

Top Bottom