• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Making of Streets of Rage 2! (Extended Cut)

Kazza

A while back I interviewed Yuzo Koshiro who revealed some new info on the development of this legendary brawler. In this episode: How the small studio Ancient was tasked with making the best fighter on the system. Also covered, the music of Streets of Rage 2 and the audio hardware inside the Mega-Drive.

A good amount of new info here, worth a watch even if you think you already know everything about the making of Streets of Rage 2.

RAIDEN1

A good amount of new info here, worth a watch even if you think you already know everything about the making of Streets of Rage 2.
They need to go into this level of detail if they every analyse Virtua Fighter series, which I have suggested...

dave_d

I got to watch it when I get a chance. I'm assuming it's better than when Next Generation magazine used to do this stuff. (Even back then it was kind of obvious that no Overworks didn't do everything good at Sega at the time.)

Top Bottom