• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The last video game

22:22:22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
Probably Breath of the Wild. Nothing else is quite as magical. Although, knowing I'm dying after I'm done might sour the experience a bit. That game's ending is also pretty disappointing, so maybe not the best choice after all.

Nothing like a poor framerate to spend your final hours with...

I kid I kid...

My choice would be Seaman

Last edited:
Agony.

Warning EXTREMELY NOT SAFE FOR WORK PLAYSTATION 4 GAMEPLAY FOOTAGE VIA YOUTUBE

On second though, how about Doom instead?

Last edited:

ripeavocado

Banned
you're a criminal (why did you do it you piece of shit) and you're sentenced to death, you asked for a last meal and was denied, you asked for a woman and was denied, but the judge granted you to play a video game one final time before you pay for your crimes, what's the game you will chose to play before you meet your maker?

Half Life 3.

Death penalty: CANCELLED.

RoadHazard

Gold Member
Nothing like a poor framerate to spend your final hours with...

I kid I kid...

My choice would be Seaman

What poor framerate...? I'm not sure why people keep saying this about BotW when it runs at a locked 30fps most of the time. At release it had a bit more issues, but now the only area that still chugs consistently is Korok Forest, and you don't really spend much time there. There are some other minor drops here and there, but it's not like it's constantly hovering around 25fps.

Last edited:
Top Bottom