• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The last video game

kretos

Banned
you're a criminal (why did you do it you piece of shit) and you're sentenced to death, you asked for a last meal and was denied, you asked for a woman and was denied, but the judge granted you to play a video game one final time before you pay for your crimes, what's the game you will chose to play before you meet your maker?

Animal Crossing so I could say goodbye to all my villagers

Bye Teddy

Sad Cry GIF

OrionNebula

I’d play Assassin’s Creed Odyssey. They keep generating useless side quests so I’d never be done with my game. In other words, Assassin’s Creed Odyssey is my life sentence

why did you do it you piece of shit
I'm a criminal it's in my nature.

Gimme Street fighter 2, I will destroy the guards (that need to play against me) with only using E. Honda butt jumps.

RoadHazard

Gold Member
Probably Breath of the Wild. Nothing else is quite as magical. Although, knowing I'm dying after I'm done might sour the experience a bit. That game's ending is also pretty disappointing, so maybe not the best choice after all.

CitizenZ

Banned
Last? I recently watched a series about death row inmates and they all basically where in double sized cells( some solo, some with 2 inmates) but they had TVs/ phones/ game consoles. hell, they even had coffee machines and microwaves.

Pantz

I really would like to see Halo Infinite's story before I go. Am I allowed a stay of execution until release?

Soodanim

Gold Member
Streets of Rage 2
One last play through of a childhood favourite, with all of its glorious music and ending with the best ending music anyone’s ever made, would be the way to go. Hook me up to an IV and pump in the death fluid just as that’s ending, and I’m good.

I’d like to play FFVII remake part 2, witch means they have to wait for a few years before pulling the trigger :goog_geek:🧠

if not then I’d choose FFX, I’d like to end where it all started. ❤️

you're a criminal (why did you do it you piece of shit) and you're sentenced to death, you asked for a last meal and was denied, you asked for a woman and was denied, but the judge granted you to play a video game one final time before you pay for your crimes, what's the game you will chose to play before you meet your maker?
i did no crime meee ladyy(oscar voice) , i want all the consoles and every game ever , n twenty more zombie whores to pop head orfff , mwahhh haha,,,

elvira mistress of the dark me lady

ReBurn

Gold Member
I asked for Skyrim and I got....

pong GIF

Never trust lawyers, man
You know it's funny. For all we've gained in terms of audio visual presentation and gameplay mechanics we've lost a lot of what made those simple games addictive and fun to play. I played Sears Telegames Pong on a 13" black and white screen when I was a kid and the ability of that game to make you want to get a higher score than your opponent was a feeling that I just don't feel much any more. Achievements and trophies were praised as new and awesome when they were announced but chasing high scores and having your initials on the screen in the arcade was the best feeling ever.

Top Bottom