• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Last of Us Part II |OT| Its a game, you gotta play it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Represent.

Represent(ative) of bad opinions
Please, as this is the OT. Don't discuss spoiler leaks. If you are playing the game. Put shit in spoilers tags.

XPG1oTj.gif

RQ5Sr01.gif

hvpFM3g.gif

ImL2Jzn.gif

tumblr_pypgwmhsqv1sbz0e8o2_500.gifv

tumblr_pypgwmhsqv1sbz0e8o5_500.gifv

PlaintiveClearcutCanvasback-size_restricted.gif

96 Metacritic After 91 Reviews
ᴛʜᴇ ʟᴀꜱᴛ ᴏꜰ ᴜꜱ ᴘᴀʀᴛ ɪɪ ɪꜱ ᴀɴ ᴜᴘᴄᴏᴍɪɴɢ ᴀᴄᴛɪᴏɴ-ᴀᴅᴠᴇɴᴛᴜʀᴇ ꜱᴜʀᴠɪᴠᴀʟ ʜᴏʀʀᴏʀ ɢᴀᴍᴇ ᴘʟᴀʏᴇᴅ ꜰʀᴏᴍ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛʜɪʀᴅ-ᴘᴇʀꜱᴏɴ ᴘᴇʀꜱᴘᴇᴄᴛɪᴠᴇ. ᴘʟᴀʏᴇʀꜱ ᴄᴀɴ ᴜꜱᴇ ꜰɪʀᴇᴀʀᴍꜱ, ʙᴏᴡꜱ, ɪᴍᴘʀᴏᴠɪꜱᴇᴅ ᴡᴇᴀᴘᴏɴꜱ, ᴀɴᴅ ꜱᴛᴇᴀʟᴛʜ ᴛᴏ ᴅᴇꜰᴇɴᴅ ᴀɢᴀɪɴꜱᴛ ʜᴏꜱᴛɪʟᴇ ʜᴜᴍᴀɴꜱ ᴀɴᴅ ᴄᴀɴɴɪʙᴀʟɪꜱᴛɪᴄ ᴄʀᴇᴀᴛᴜʀᴇꜱ ɪɴꜰᴇᴄᴛᴇᴅ ʙʏ ᴀ ᴍᴜᴛᴀᴛᴇᴅ ꜱᴛʀᴀɪɴ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴏʀᴅʏᴄᴇᴘꜱ ꜰᴜɴɢᴜꜱ.

A Message from Neil "Scorcese" Druckmann.

𝙄𝙩'𝙨 𝙖 𝙜𝙖𝙢𝙚, 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙜𝙤𝙩𝙩𝙖 𝙥𝙡𝙖𝙮 𝙞𝙩.

Discuss.

Please, as this is the OT. Don't discuss spoiler leaks. If you are playing the game. Put shit in spoilers tag.

Last edited:

Kuranghi

*longest ehhhhhhhhhhhhhh possible*

I don't really like the guy's outlook on life, but I liked the youtube video, because the people who made it deserve the respect for creating such an amazing piece of art.

Wife gave me permission for a midnight release, which fellas, when a woman is 8 mos. pregnant is no small feat. It's gonna be sweet, got my buddy come over and my baby sister coming too. Gonna finisht the last 2 hours of TloU that we didn't finish last week and then jump straight into the sequel at midnight. I'm so stoked.

Vawn

Banned
It sure sounds like it surpassed the original, even as an impossible of a task that seemed to be.

Naughty Dog is playing 4D chess while the rest of the industry is still struggling with camera controls in 2D checkers.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom