• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Last of Us has sold over 20m copies on PS3/PS4

ethomaz

Banned
Best MP I played on PS3.
I did not buy the PS4 version so I miss it a lot.

The SP is incredible but the replay valeu is pretty low I hope they give options in TLOU2 to add replay value.

Gameplay is perfection and shines in MP while it keeps underutilized in SP... BTW it has the best bow feeling I ever had in my gaming life... I remember how inferior the bow was in Tomb Raider (2013) which I played near each other.

Last edited:
Damn, we really are the Last of Us
whew.png

ULTROS!

People seem to like me because I am polite and I am rarely late. I like to eat ice cream and I really enjoy a nice pair of slacks.
tbh, i find surprising that ND games sell as much or more than a mainline mario game (minus the new series back in 2009).

Kupfer

I did my part twice.
Actually, I did my part 4 times.

-PS3 Version on day of release
-Remastered version on day of release, but the key was wrong region
-so a second remastered version, hardcopy.
-Psplus this month

I wonder if the Psplus downloads count as "sold" in this 20million number, I mean you actually buy them, with a recipe and all.

Last edited:

mejin

Actually, I did my part 4 times.

-PS3 Version on day of release
-Remastered version on day of release, but the key was wrong region
-so a second remastered version, hardcopy.
-Psplus this month

I wonder if the Psplus downloads count as "sold" in this 20million number, I mean you actually buy them, with a recipe and all.

Nope.

Sub_Level

wants to fuck an Asian grill.
Finished Arkham Knight yesterday. TLOU is next on my PS+ list.

BTW fuck riddler trophies dude. TWO HUNDRED AND FOURTY THREE. I could understand 100. I could understand 150 even. But two hundred and fourty three, fuck you.

Top Bottom