• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Last Case of Benedict Fox - Reveal Trailer

Fahdis

The only other interesting game on the show outside of Starfield and that Bish with the Triceratops Catsdog.

VN1X

Banned
Added it to the ol' wishlist on Steam. Looks great and at first I thought this was a Darkness adaptation heh.

Very interested in this.

Pejo

This was the only real surprise of the show for me that I hadn't heard of. Looks interesting, but I want to see more continuous gameplay.

One of the most interesting games in the show for me! I really dig the art direction and the visuals. Looking forward to it.

Kataploom

Gold Member
Looks pretty, I'll probably get this one, tho I didn't care first but the trailer changed too drastically from the beginning to the end lol

CitizenZ

Banned
I thought I was the only one who thought about The Darkness :)

One of the most interesting hames of the show for sure, I just love high quality 2D/2.5D indies.

I think all I do during these shows is say "Thats just like..." Did you see the Aragami clone game? I mean, they all look good and fun but some originality would be cool.

Top Bottom