• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Good Life Release Date Announcement Trailer (Coming October 15th)

Kuranghi

This game is what I'd describe as "murray-mental". Like all Swery games, what a guy.

Tell me this though, was the border and filter just for the trailer or does the actual game look like that when you play it?

Terenty

Finished the demo and it's great. Seriously if you a fan of Deadly Premonition 1 this is the true spiritual successor not to be missed. At least judging by the demo

After the crap that was Deadly Premonition 2 i honestly didn't expect this to be that good.

A small town, residents with schedules, eating, drinking(you can even become a drunkard), changing clothes, making money by taking pics and side questing, growing garden, cooking etc.

And a murder mystery at the center. I'm buying it no doubt.

Punished Miku

Gold Member
Finished the demo and it's great. Seriously if you a fan of Deadly Premonition 1 this is the true spiritual successor not to be missed. At least judging by the demo

After the crap that was Deadly Premonition 2 i honestly didn't expect this to be that good.

A small town, residents with schedules, eating, drinking(you can even become a drunkard), changing clothes, making money by taking pics and side questing, growing garden, cooking etc.

And a murder mystery at the center. I'm buying it no doubt.
Whoa, didn't realize this was anticipated. I'm intrigued.

Top Bottom