• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Dave Chappelle Smear Campaign has BEGUN!

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Everyone should wear their masks but this is absolutely nothing.

Like there aren’t several people inside every grocery and retail store not wearing masks right now.

brap

Banned
dave shouldve whooped they asses

YQ0dn4i.png

Can anyone explain to me what is the issue here?

This is just two sets of people calmly disagreeing on something without any physical violence or real threats (if you can call the Shut The Fuck Up part a threat).

So what is the issue exactly??
Smear campaign.

Look at what's happening that's not chapelle's video. It looks like it could be very cheaply. But they signal the moral reaction that's expected of the viewer.

cryptoadam

Banned
Someone's upset they can't go to target again

We don't have any targets here they flopped, but if I want to go to the grocery store I do and I wear my mask. No assholes yelling at people to wear masks and if someone isn't wearing one I don't go yell at them.

Its a piece of shit 5 cent China mask if someone isn't wearing one its not my business to be an asshole to them.

LDS

Banned
We don't have any targets here they flopped, but if I want to go to the grocery store I do and I wear my mask. No assholes yelling at people to wear masks and if someone isn't wearing one I don't go yell at them.

Its a piece of shit 5 cent China mask if someone isn't wearing one its not my business to be an asshole to them.
Still salty Walmart made you wear one I see

Collin

Banned
this is so not a story worthy of telling, that clip shows nothing interesting. he seems more like he’s handling the situation fairly calmly honestly. must’ve been a pretty slow day at the news station

Soodanim

this is so not a story worthy of telling, that clip shows nothing interesting. he seems more like he’s handling the situation fairly calmly honestly. must’ve been a pretty slow day at the news station
•Stupid kids get footage of celebrity
•Dave makes the mistake of not wearing a mask, creating a small moment of hypocrisy
•News stations who live to create scandal do their very best to do so
•Kid is completely transparent in his fake sorrow
•News station is even more transparent

This sort of nonsense is so American, looking from the outside in. It’s cheap and tacky.

Top Bottom