• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Team 17 financial results: Revenue slightly ahead of market projections, but some titles are not meeting expectations. Stock is down 45% since Friday.

Kuranghi

Not the same Team 17 at this point but I remember playing Worms for hours on end in my childhood, such good times, I used to remember a 4 digit level gen code (1278? Maybe) that gave a big flat level with loads of girders joining little islands so it was purely about bazooka skill because if you hit them it destroyed the girder and they fell off the map.

Ar¢tos

Not the same Team 17 at this point but I remember playing Worms for hours on end in my childhood, such good times, I used to remember a 4 digit level gen code (1278? Maybe) that gave a big flat level with loads of girders joining little islands so it was purely about bazooka skill because if you hit them it destroyed the girder and they fell off the map.
I remember their Amiga games. So many hours spent on Body Blows and Alien Breed. =)

Majormaxxx

dang why such a drop in stock! Quite shocking. Probably a good moment to invest in them if the prospects are good for a bounce back..

Majormaxxx

I remember playing Body Blows on the ole 386 slc 25

STARSBarry

Gold Member
So I recently installed Hell Let Loose again as I felt like some large scale PvP and battlefield is just shit.

I remember team 17 bought the rights awhile back and it kind of went a bit south.

I came back for the British rework, and it fixed most of the issues that faction has. But I do feel like after team 17 got more involved the developers became more distant, this seems to have been walked back recently though.

I think they published Monster Sanctuary. Amazing little game (actually it's quite huge). Not really sure what other games come from them.

They've also published Trenpgang 2 this year which I think did pretty good on Steam. Not sure about the console release though, but I heard it's a good port so hopefully it's doing some decent numbers there as well (plan on snagging a physical copy next month).

Top Bottom