• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Target Black Friday Deals

Shogun

If I haven't seen em, it's new to me!

BlackFridayAds.com said:
Assorted PS2 and XBox Games (Poker, Shrek, Ford Racing, more) $18.88
Backyard Football PC Game $9.99
Finding Nemo, Disney, and Simpsons Road Rage GBA Games $9.88
Game Boy Advance SP w/ Super Mario Advance 2, Car Charger & Case $68.88
Grand Theft Auto PSP Game $34.88
Harry Potter Goblet of Fire PSP Game $34.88
Lego Star Wars Video Game (PS2 or Xbox) $19.88
Madagascar Video Game (PS2, Xbox or GameCube) $19.88
Mario Kart DS Nintendo DS Game $28
Nicktoons Unite GameBoy Advance Game $24.88
Nintendogs Nintendo DS Game $28
PlayStation 2 Game System w/ Exclusive $200 Coupon Book $149.99
Quake 4 PC Game $29.72
Shrek Super Slam Gameboy Advance Game $24.88
The Sims 2 PC Game $29.93
Tiger Woods '06 PSP Game $34.88
Virtua Tennis PSP Game $34.88
World of Warcraft PC Game $29.88

you think you will. But when you get there and see a line of 200 crazy soccer moms, you will go back home and go to sleep.

I popped over there last year an hour after they opened. Grabbed 2 DS systems, and $10 Buffy and Simpsons sets, and was out the door in 10 minutes, no waiting at the checkout. I was back asleep 45 minutes after I got up.

Mihail

Banned
beermonkey@tehbias said:
I popped over there last year an hour after they opened. Grabbed 2 DS systems, and $10 Buffy and Simpsons sets, and was out the door in 10 minutes, no waiting at the checkout. I was back asleep 45 minutes after I got up.
What is your point? (not being offensive)

RevenantKioku

PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS oh god i am drowning in them
Mihail said:
What is your point? (not being offensive)

That it won't be as packed for everyone?
It seems that the number of Black Friday shoppers is getting lower each year, and the sales are just becoming stupider.

Jeff-DSA

beermonkey@tehbias said:

Lucky duck.

I never saw a DS on the shelves until after the holidays in my area. I got a review one from Nintendo had my bro had preordered his from GameCrazy. If it hadn't been for that, I would have had to wait until like mid-January to get a DS because the demand in this area was just insanely high through the holidays.

What is your point?

Simply that it isn't guaranteed that it'll be too crowded to go grab some deals.

It was very interesting that they put fresh DS stock out for Black Friday, and that there were still a few left an hour after they opened.

Now, I do think they mentioned DS in their BF ad, but I figured they'd have three systems that would be gone 30 seconds after they opened.

BF can be a good day to grab new systems (if there are any in stock) because most of the customers are probably there for something else.

sonarrat said:
The GBA for $48.88 trumps this. Pearl GBA + Gradius Galaxies = bliss.

Eh. You're better off paying $30 more for the superior backlit model. Night and day.

(I assume you're talking about Wal-Mart's BF deal on old SP's)

Tarazet

Alex Anderson said:
Eh. You're better off paying $30 more for the superior backlit model. Night and day.

(I assume you're talking about Wal-Mart's BF deal on old SP's)

Oh, are they old SP's Wal-Mart is clearancing out? All the more reason for me to get a Famicom Micro. Done..

Jiggy

See, this kind of thing is why I'm waiting until tomorrow to pick up Mario Kart from Best Buy or Circuit City instead of buying it first-day. I'll just price match it to Target later and get the extra 10% off too.

Top Bottom