• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Stray Souls - OUT NOW!

RagnarokIV

Enter a world of nightmares in this third person, action-horror, inspired by the classics of the genre. Fight terrifying creatures, solve mind-bending puzzles, and unravel a horrid family secret to expose the chilling truth behind your existence.

Anyone got this? Getting it? Let us know!

If not I'll take a gamble like I did with No Sun To Worship!

CamHostage

Oh wow, this actually released this year, I kind of thought this would be one of those Kickstarter'ed projects from a new studio who would realize real quick in development that their plan was not feasible and it'd take way longer to get out if at all.

(This is that horror game with a soundtrack by Akira Yamaoka of Silent Hill, and one of the first indies announced and now released using UE5. Also uses MetaHuman.)

Reviews are very up and down, so good luck to whoever buys in first, and it looks more RE than SH which is contrary to the initial reveal footage, but I'm hoping it turned out well.

Also on PS5/PS4 and Xbox Series/One, for those who might play on console. (I didn't know it was coming to console until now; also didn't think they could go down to past-gen but it should be out to buy on all 5 platforms today.)

Last edited:

Pantz

Mostly Negative reviews on Steam. Some of the reviews say it's so bad that it's kind of funny to play.
I'm tempted at that price.

Arsic

Loves his juicy stink trail scent
That trailer had me laughing hard.

May have to cop this later when it’s $5 for a laugh.

Kilau

I envisioned a cat rolling around a Souls boss.

cat rolls GIF

Top Bottom