• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Stray Souls - Exclusive Official Trailer | Black Summer 2023

Independent game studio Jukai Studio and Versus Evil, one of the leading independent video game publishers, announced that its mystery-driven psychological horror game Stray Souls, which is coming to PC, PlayStation 4|5 and Xbox Series S|X this Halloween, participated in Feardemic's FEAR FEST, Black Summer and debuted a new trailer
Stray Souls combines beloved elements of Japanese survival horror games with an array of new tricks, including a variety of randomized systems where enemy encounters, item placement, paranormal activity and even weather patterns are always changing so no two playthroughs are exactly the same. Using the power of Metahuman technology and Unreal Engine 5, characters and environments are authentically brought to life, throwing you straight into the dread and dismay of the narrative.
Featuring new music from legendary Silent Hill composer Akira Yamaoka, Stray Souls creates a truly immersive experience with next gen console technologies running at 4K 60fps as well as supporting haptic feedback on PlayStation 5.

ssringo

Not a great song choice. Am I supposed to be banging my head while I'm scared and creeped out?

Steam store has some more screens and a couple more videos. Definitely can see the jank. Doesn't mean it'll be bad but nothing is really enticing me to give it a chance. Those blood sprays from the monsters are something else.

Kikorin

Resident "Wake" Ev-Hill: Silent Outlast

Joke aside I can smell the junkiness by miles, but if I had infinite free time this could be in 1327th place of games I'd like to play some day.

supernova8

Banned
Damn I thought I could be free of threads for games nobody cares about when I put IbizaPocholo on ignore
Netflix Shrug GIF by The Animal Crackers Movie

Top Bottom